Proving Grounds Needs 1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nautica, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The Proving Grounds has merged with another league and is starting fresh. Now is the best time to jump on board because everyone is starting from scratch. Contact me or Jmustang1968 if you would like to join.

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

What teams are open?

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I am sorry as we have filled the spot, I will keep you in mind if a spot does become available in the future

4. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Hey Nautica i talked to you in a chat man and i think that i would be a good fit in your dynasty man i think i could bring some good stuff to the table man i just thought i would tell you man i would send you a friend request if you wouldn't mind man is that ok.

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I think we need to start a count on how many times you type the word "man" man lol! :D

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I would check out Glory days, they need some good guys over there. Timpegoose is a great commish. you'll do well there

7. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

okay dude i will check that out. and yes i have been told i say the word "man" i would us it just as much in your posts lol hey man check out my game summary post in overdrive and you can tell me how many times i use it.