1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Proving Grounds shut down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well I think its sadly time to shut this thing down. We have had our successes and set backs. I also may not have been able to put in the time necessary as commish for this to succeed. But we have just had 3 guys message me informing they are leaving in the past 24 hrs for different reasons. With all the turnover we have had, and a few restarts I just dont think the commitment level is there any more.

The league did work as a farm system of sorts for several new members who have gone on to find homes in more established leagues, so it was a success there. Its just a shame we couldnt get one of our own going for a long period of time. If this was an only dynasty for you, and are still interested in joining another or up for a premier league, I will definitely give those who have stuck around a good recommendation.

It was fun.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sorry to hear that Jmustang

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

The Rise and Climb the Ladder have some openings and would gladly take those of you in who are looking for a dynasty.

Contact dakota7 or Masler if interested.