[PS3] Any Given Saturday -- League Openings

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Nautica, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We are currently looking to acquire 3 new members to the league. We are starting fresh with a new file so now would be the best time to join a league. Here is the link to our league description thread:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline...ay-league-description-and-expectations.79945/

We will be advancing every 72 hours, no exceptions. Activity on the boards daily is a must.

You can sign up by posting here, PM'ing me, or by going to the sign up thread in the league forums; http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/sign-up-wait-list.80084/

Please post your availability and a link to your new member application to the site.

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We have 4 openings and are just starting week 1 today

3. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

LIKE TO BE IN LEAGUE ALSO ANY TEAM REALLY JUST POST THE TEAM LIKE TO BE ALABAMA IF POSSSIBLE LIKE TO HAVE SPORTS REPORTER ALSO IN THE FORUMS HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS LOOKIN FOR TEAM

4. leonidasplaya

id like to be in this league played last year in dybasty bc chaos sportsrighter dream of mine like to do some things can i joijn any team

5. leonidasplaya

like to start as soon as possible always after 800 estern time just work a little looking forword to be in this league you look like you forums are updated and you had some neat schedualeing ideas i just have a hiesman user id like to the dynasty and also respectable player my psn is soldier_of_one send me message as soon as you can be at work tommorrow ill keep checkin

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Shnoogans10 should be getting ahold of you soon

7. tomberry

tomberry Walk On

I would like to play if you are still looking for anyone.

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Shnoogans10