1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

PS3 Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

PS3 Down

My 2nd PS3 this month has broken with the same issue. CD player is not sucking in the disc or playing them. I sold my old one on Ebay and this one is only 10 months old. Sony is sending a box for me to send it in and get it fixed for free. I have a bye week so I just might have it sent in and back before my Week 5 game. If not, I'll borrow a PS3 from somebody for my game.

This PS3 breaking is unbelievable and has me pissed off.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I feel you man I am on my 3rd different one since July, after my first one went 7 years with nothing wrong, good luck.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Are you guys doing the slim?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

My old big dog original 60 GB model bit it a while back due to lightning.

Just don't make em like they used to.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sucks man. . .I feel your pain. Luckily I have that two year warranty now since I bought a new one in July!

6. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Sony offered me a warranty when I called today for this one to get fixed. 1 year for $45 or 2 years for $60. I'm going to get the Best Buy instant warranty when I buy a new one again I guess. Hopefully I can get at least another year out of this one. I've pissed some money away on these PS3's