1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

PS3 guys , can you please advise ?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Danthraxxx, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Hey guys I am also a PS3 owner , but my 360 gets most of the action. I have 3 questions :

1. My PS3 is old, estimate 4-5 years old, never had any issues but have not played it in many months. My MLB Show11 seems to be very dark , in comparison to my 360 games. I also have a new TV , LG Plasma so maybe its video setting I havent found yet. Anyone seen older PS3 or games in general that started having darker colors ?

2. How would I / could I change my PSN tag ?

3. Anybody got some suggestions for some good PS3 only games ?

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

My games usually seem a little darker when I hook the PS3 up to the Plasma over the LED-LCD. Might just be a video setting that you can adjust.

Unfortunately, you cannot change the name once your account is created. You would have to create a new one -- and no trophies cannot transfer.

The Uncharted Series (3 games): Pretty cool Indiana Jones type 3rd person shooter. Video cut scenes help the story line to get you more involved.

3. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

The Uncharted series is really good, and I suggest starting from the beginning. Even though #1 is years old, it's still current - that's how far ahead it was when it came out. It's a great series. Also, the Resistance series is cool, too, if you're into the FPS thing.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I recommend getting Metal Gear Solid. I know it is old, but it was hellafun.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks guys

6. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I enjoyed Heavy Rain as well but it's not for everyone.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Most likely it is video settings in game and on the console. I can't remember that there were brighness settings on the console, but I have definitely seen them in most games. Also, make sure what your video preset settings are on for the TV. Normally there is a game setting preset that utilizes the processing in the system over the processing capabilities of the TV.