PS3 - interest in another Madden Franchise

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

We are looking to gauge interest to see if we need to open another franchise. I'd like to hear from people who are either A) not in another TSO Madden franchise and want in one, or B) interested in being a commissioner or co-commissioner

Please post your timezone and general availability so we can see where we are at.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

We have several applicants who are on the waiting list for The "Q".

andrew hart
    coachgaddy
    Duv49ers
    ElectrifiedZombies
    Jeremy
    Josh Barnes
    KnightNoles
    Kolby
    Marksmen
    Swifty9
    VinfortheWin
    xxkimura

• Like Like x 1
  3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

We (MaddenCLASS - Non premium) are running our Fantasy Franchise and might have 4-8 spots. Still waiting for our members to join TSO and get approved. So if anyone wants in we would love to have some new blood!

The boards are kind of hard for new guys to navigate, cool if i send those guys a PM / and New apps?

Wyrmreaver You still moving to Dallas area? Stay out of FT. Worth!! my cousin lives there he hates it! But i have fam up in Spokane/Seattle. Not too bad up there! I guess you will trade the gloom and rain for the heat wave :)

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I think I again I got time for 2 leagues again and been a long time , never commish a league or co commish one just 2 time s commish nhl league on yahoo far and mlb once far my commish duties been. just being honest to you man
    so my time zone is central time and I can play during afternoon starting at noon up until 2 am if neeed for late night or west coast people like you waymreaver
    I have play all my games in pride , you can ask ucanhatemenow about my that and I been good content man this year and I done some that , more then year before

I love those guys at grayyardshift but wasn't my type of setup at the moment. , im not interest in kevins madden league fantasy league , sounds cool .Jim and Michael are doing cool job at the q but setup im looking some games from cpu as well and balance in my life , like 8 user games and 8 cpu cpu games be nice

5. CHUNKNESS

I believe the purpose of this thread was to gauge interest in TSO hosting another M25 standard roster CFM, which is quite the opposite from what you have established. I'm going to be honest that it isn't cool that you are hijacking the thread with your recruiting, particularly if you had already initiated a separate recruitment thread for your league. That's fine if you want to recruit any of the guys on The "Q" waiting list. I would just recommend not doing so in this thread. Good luck!

6. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

I was trying to give an update also of aprox. number of spaces we might have open. The goal is to fill all of our LGs. And if someone is looking for a home, i would love to give them a try out. Or point them in a direction that might fit their style.

The forum navigation is confusing at times to new people. Below The Lounge you have Sports Gaming Discussion then a title of Madden NFL Football, you have to keep scrolling down to to find the Tradition Sports Leagues.

Its a very cumbersome process to create an account, post in the new member thread, get approval, then after a few days you can start to Nav the forums. i think we have 3 of our guys that signed up, i have another 20 or so coming soon.

The game is dropping soon and we are all excited to get M25 underway! Not trying to hijack anything chunk just want a few good men, and/or to help update needs/placement of people

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wyrmreaver

its fine that you posted in here kevinmack the number of spots you have in your league is relevent to whether we need another league. I'll keep an eye on your membership and we can direct folks your way until you fill up.

and yeah, we are still looking to relocate to TX.... Probably Austin area and who knows when, we have to sell our house here first.

8. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Good luck with that, i hear Austin is pretty cool... Austin City limits SXSW!

9. CHUNKNESS

My misunderstanding Kevin. Once again, good luck!

10. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

yeah I would be down to being in a madden league with you guys sounds good to me if it happens

11. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

cool man , just need find a two commishers for this new ps3 league , one for like afc and like for nfc

12. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

I'm interested, and I could be a commissioner if necessary.

13. Crakajak24

Crakajak24 Walk On

I am very interested and could help out as a AFC commish

14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Wyrmreaver , I am in the grave yard shift now as I got in recently , and I hope people post in here and I hope I see another and 3rd ps3 up soon

15. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I mean a 4th ps3 going sorry

16. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Is his league still active? I dont see anything going on in there. If not id be willing to set one up. Im looking for another madden league.

17. Wyrmreaver

As if now, not enough people have responded to fill a franchise

18. Broken Stixx

Broken Stixx Walk On

I would like to inquire about joining the Quality Sim Football league, if there is a waiting list I would happily like to be placed on said list

19. Bone373

Bone373 Walk On

looking to join my first league.

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

We could run a 16-24 member league and fill from there?

21. Bone373

Bone373 Walk On

well sign me up....im looking to join a league right now

22. Wyrmreaver

I count six people who have responded to this thread as being interested.......

23. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hmm yea I dnt see a point in starting another then.

24. Wyrmreaver

Also, I think that maddenclass still has openings on the PS3 side

25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I think they do. But it is a fantasy draft and I havent seen much activity in their forum. Thats why I headed over here to inquiry