[PS3] New Member: delija66

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by delija66, Oct 17, 2009.

1. delija66

delija66 Guest

[PS3] New Member: delija66

Name: Siniša
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): delija66-4c-
    Email: delija66@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A - MSN: sinisa_miha_jr@msn.com
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability: Mon-Fri: 5pm+, Sat-Sun: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forums & EA NCAA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    Once in Madden 09 (PS2) they had a website doesn't work anymore.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Probably 12 years & I started playing online in 07.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Honest, fair & competitive. Would never cheat or anything like that. Since I started playing Madden/NCAA my DNF is always at 0% (NEVER QUITS + good connection).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It's all about having fun and playing the game in the right way and thats what you get with mature people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them. Everything looks good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Born in Serbia but currently living in Ontario, Canada. Love playing or watching any sport. My top 5 favorite sports teams are Red Star Belgrade, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago White Sox & Miami Hurricanes.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Would love to be a part of any NCAAF 10 online dynasty (PS3).