PS3 New Member DG_Hustla

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dghustla, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dghustla

Dghustla Guest

PS3 New Member DG_Hustla

Name: Dwaye
    PSN: DG_Hustla
    Email:dghustla@rocketmail.com
    AIM: Doubledyrt
    Time Zone: ESTGeneral Availability: Weeknights after 7:30 and weekends
    Favorite Teams: DA U and anything Miami
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: random browsing

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa Leagues, Some Sim some wideopen

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since super ninetendo, since they went online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? cool with it, i'll dont have a problem taking an old-timer back to school.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just your average joe with alot more swag

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'll join any league they all look cool

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Dwaye,

Application denied.

Just want to remind you that your application is your first impression with commissioners on the site looking to fill a spot. Probably want to put a little more effort into it.

3. Dghustla

Dghustla Guest

I dont really have alot to say in reference to those questions. I'm active in every league i join not only within the dynasty but also on the forum sites they report on. I'm here looking to join a league. Didnt think i needed to discuss my hobbies and life's ambition; but for the record i like long walks on the beach and i want to be a astronaught when i grow up.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think you pretty much just confirmed what I already knew.

If you can't take the application process seriously then how can I expect you to act right in a league here?

Find somewhere else to get your 'swag' on.

5. Dghustla2

Dghustla2 Guest

Its funny how....

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You can tell alot about a person by how they represent themselves. If you had only posted short answers in a more professional manner, this conversation never would have had to happen..

Obviously from these two statements, you think very highly of yourself.. In past experiences, those are the type of people who tend to be the most unsportsmanlike because they think they are Gods gift of talent to NCAA, and either start up stuff against other members or just quit when they lose.. So lets cut to the point and say we are saving each other both a lot of time by keeping you from joining..

Is that even necessary?? Trying to prove yourself to be a valid member of the TF community by throwing sarcasm back into an Admin's face is not the best way to get the ball rolling.. If you are 26, then Im shocked.. If you are 16.. Then I understand why..

7. Dghustla2

Dghustla2 Guest

Man it's called a joke, I'm not into verbal josting online. But I thought these leagues were spose to be fun. Why does everyone have to be all serious all the time? And So what man I'm 26. I got my own place, I got a job in a shitty economy, I pay my own bills, I got enough serious issues going on in my life. I thought here was a place where ppl can cut loose, unwind a bit and have some fun. it's just talk bro. but i made a new application being more serious. I hope it suits your needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.