[PS3] New Member; Jam.

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jam., Oct 30, 2009.

1. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

[PS3] New Member; Jam.

Name:
    Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    PSN: Jam1278
    Email:
    falladgaming@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    nickm27bg
    Time Zone:
    Eastern Standard Time
    General Availability:
    Weeknights, 6:30 till 11:30, Fridays & Saturdays 10:00 AM till 6:30 PM, then after I get back from whatever I was doing that night. Sundays I'm not available much, I watch every Jets game and most other NFL games.
    Favorite Teams:
    NCAA: FIU, University of Miami.
    NFL: New York Jets

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    At the Operations Sports NCAA online forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I'm currently playing in 1 Madden 10 Online Franchise based from a New York Jets fansite forum. and 3 NCAA Online Dynasties based off of Operation Sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Oh, wow. I've been playing video games since as long as I remember.
    I guess I've been playing online since the Xbox 360 came out, whenever that was...

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A completly sim-style player, I hate cheese.
    I rely heavily on the running game as any team I play as, because my passing skills aren't up to par yet. I try to run a ball control offense.
    On defense, I do my best to recruit/draft highly rated man coverage cornerbacks as I usually play 2 man under or do man blitz schemes.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I like it, less chance for annoying 12 year olds.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes.
    Nope, not really, its pretty straightforward.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, I'm a Junior in high school, and I live in Miami. I play baseball, and I've always wanted to play football but my High School doesn't have a team. I play video games pretty much every night, except when I go out on Friday and Saturday. I'm also the biggest New York Jets fan you will ever meet, even though I live in Miami, haha.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Nope, not yet. I'm gonna go do that right now, though.
    EDIT/UPDATE: I sent a PM to the commish of BCS Bowl Busters, hoping for a positive response.

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Okay, this is probably a dumb question, but...

How do I get sig pictures like most users on here have that display what league you're in, and your team? Any help would be appreciated.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You will probably get a sig made for you if you show your worth in a league. There is a tutorial in the locker room that will show you how to put it in your sig.