[PS3] New Member - Macc24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Macc24, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Macc24

Macc24 Guest

[PS3] New Member - Macc24

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MaccMane24

Email: macc.24@hotmail.com

AIM: macc24jr

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

General Availability: College student. After 5 Mondays, Tuesdays. After 2PM Wednesdays. After 12PM Thursdays. All-day Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Favorite Teams: USC

How did you hear about Tradition Football: OperationSports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, currently in an online dynasty for NCAA 2010. www.cfbo.forumotion.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? All my life. Started online play this year.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Agressive, West Coast style offense and pass-heavy two man coverage.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel there will be no issue whatsoever, I'm a mature player who is very agressive and enjoys winning but main objective in this dynasty will be to simulate realistic style of play. I can take losses and am sure will fit in well with the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm Canadian. Huge USC fan. Love college football and would like to think I have a good sense of humor.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Saturday Heroes, Gridiron Gladiators seem interesting.

I'm looking for an active (2-3 adv per week) dynasty that will continue for a few seasons. I'm interested in a dynasty that will simulate real life college football and has an active forum to discuss week-to-week events, game overviews and recruiting discussion. I'll continue to check this post and my PSN inbox for any information.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Macc --

Welcome to TF! I do currently have an opening in Saturday Heroes right now as Ole Miss.. We are currently in Week 10. Take a look at our rules and regulations to see if you are interested.

If Ole Miss doesnt interest you, I can hold that spot for you for when we advance to next season and you can choose a different SEC team.

Just respond back here or shoot me a PM and let me know what you are thinking.

3. Macc24

Macc24 Guest

I'll take Ole Miss. Maybe if I'm not happy with them I'll switch in the offseason? Send the invite to MaccMane24 I'll use that PSN.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Yeah that's cool.. I won't be near the PS3 until Sunday evening, so be looking for the invite to be sent then..

5. Macc24

Macc24 Guest

Okay cool. I've changed my PSN so you're aware.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hey Macc24,

I have an opening as Texas Tech in Gridiron Gladiators. USC is taken atm SORRY

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Yea Tex TEch is a 4* A- Ovr all so you got talent to win with them

8. Macc24

Macc24 Guest

Yeah that sounds good. I'll take Texas Tech.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Macc good to see you made your way over to TF from operation, I'm glad to see you took my advice to come over. Also welcome to GG, I see you took Texas Tech, I just played them, I am Oklahoma St this week, I will talk to bk to see if he would want to throw out my results and we could play.

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

OK Macc i will prolly have to add u late tonight when i advance. Welcome to GG

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Umm macc is i was you i would go with TAMU lol they are doing better ATM

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Ok u have been added

GL with the season
    u got some winning to do!!

13. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Invite sent for Saturday Heroes..

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey Macc,

i sent u the invite...are u planning on accepting?