PS3 News / TGA Tour Update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Until further notice, the PS3 guys will not have access to the final round of The Masters, nor will they have access to the Hawaiian Tropic Open. For the purposes of the points standings, the PS3 portion of the Hawaiian Tropic Open will be rescheduled for later in the season. I will put a poll up early next week for the PS3 guys to vote when they want to play it.

The final round of the Masters is still in limbo. When PSN finally comes back on, I will give at least 3 days window to get the final round in. We will have to play it by ear.

Scheduling for the Hawaiian Tropic Open (XBOX) will open up tomorrow afternoon or evening. The tournament starts on Monday - get practicin!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also I just want to make it clear that this is solely due to PSN... equal opportunity will be given to make up the Masters final round as well as the missed tournament.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay, due to the uncertainty of the PS3 issue, here is what has been decided.

Rather than split the tours, we will count each player's best 8 of the 11 tournament finishes. This will help tighten the field some without having to mess with the settings, as well as provide a fairer option to BOTH the xbox and ps3 guys. Initially Noles and I were going to split the tour and just play the majors together, but I think this is a better option all around.

SO! Having said that, the Hawaiian Tropic Open is finished! Congrats to Ryalaman! A proper results thread and points standings will be completed by the end of the week.

AS IT RELATES TO AUGUSTA - the tournament is "on hold" until the PS3 guys have had a chance to complete their tournaments.

Post any questions, though I'm not sure how quickly I can answer - Noles will try to answer as well.

Additionally, the TGA Tour rules & settings are now completely posted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bruinboy20

Bruinboy20 Walk On

Basis, that sounds fair. Sounds like we won't be good to go until next month. Unfortunately, I'm out of town the first week of June, so may be tough for me to continue. Bummer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.