PS3 Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Dec 16, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

PS3 Problem

It's always one thing or another with this OD....

Just as we are about to be back on track with the OD I have come across a potentially serious problem. My PS3 does not work. I recently hooked the surround sound back up which involved changing some wiring, but the PS3 worked fine after that happened. It worked fine yesterday afternoon but then last night I had no picture. I tried reseting it in case I held the power button too long but that was not the case. My friend just recently had what I believe is the same problem. He has the equipment to fix it and I am taking it to him today for him to fix it. As long as we have diagnosed it correctly it should be fixed soon. I should know tomorrow. I'd hope to have it back tomorrow, if not then hopefully Friday.

This OD will carry on with its normal pace. I will be back as soon as possible. If push comes to shove I could prolly borrow my friend's system, put my account on his, and play from there. I'll keep you posted. If you have any knowledge about malfunctions do post.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

UPDATE

I still have not fixed the problem, although I think it is in the wiring. I will hopefully figure it out tonight, otherwise I will be missing the current week mosst likely.