1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

PS3 Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Dec 16, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

PS3 Problem

Just as I am really starting to get my team going and enjoy this OD I have come across a potentially serious problem. My PS3 does not work. I recently hooked the surround sound back up which involved changing some wiring, but the PS3 worked fine after that happened. It worked fine yesterday afternoon but then last night I had no picture. I tried reseting it in case I held the power button too long but that was not the case. My friend just recently had what I believe is the same problem. He has the equipment to fix it and I am taking it to him today for him to fix it. As long as we have diagnosed it correctly it should be fixed soon. I should know tomorrow. I'd hope to have it back tomorrow, if not then hopefully Friday. I will keep you all posted.

2. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

good luck, hope u can get it fixed

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

UPDATE

I still have not fixed the problem, although I think it is in the wiring. I will hopefully figure it out tonight, otherwise I will be missing the current week most likely.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hopefully its' not the YLOD. I caught that disease last month, lol