(PS3) Sim-Nation Needs One

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Hey guys,

Sim-Nation is a three conference dynasty that includes the Big Ten, ACC, and SEC. We recently lost a member from the SEC East. We're in Week Ten of year two, so it's a good time to come in, maybe save a bowl bid, and get things ready for the off-season. Florida is taken, but the rest of the SEC East schools are available. Also, we have coaches representing LSU and 'Bama in the West, so you'll have plenty of competition.

Let me know if you might be interested in joining up. Make sure to stop by pour forums and get a look at the operation.

Thanks,

AG

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We're full for the moment, but I think we might be losing someone in the near future due to some work issues. The opening will most likely be in the ACC Atlantic, which currently has Clemson being played by a user. All other teams would be open, and FSU has been user controlled throughout, and is pretty well managed. We're in week 12 of year two, so the off-season is coming. It's a good time to get involved.

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

Archie I might be dropping one of these TF dynasty's due to lack of activity. So if that spot gets open I'd like to take Clemson

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Clemson would be the team already taken, but you could have any other ACC Atlantic team when the time comes, but I don't want to be the reason why someone drops another league.

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

I'm already planning on dropping it either way. Its down to 7 members who never talk to eachother tried getting in a user vs user game taking 3 days to get in touch with him. Not worth it or my style of play

6. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

do you still need team?

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Have you filled out your app?

We kinda got a process here.

8. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Looks like Sim-Nation might be on the lookout for a new coach. Anyone with interest in the SEC or ACC and the most sim league around might want to give us a look.

10. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Im interested.

11. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

What teams are open in the ACC? Is gamplay speed normal?

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Speed is set to slow, but the sliders are challenging. They're posted if you want to give'em a look. We've been getting good results, and guys drop games to the CPU several times a year.

And no teams are open yet, but one may be, and another might be if we find the right guy. Basically, I have a guy who may have to leave, and another who asked a while back for a replacement, but might want to stay with us. I may have an SEC East (Georgia taken) or an ACC Atlantic (Clemson taken). I'd have to do some asking before creating a space, though. We're a stable group, so I'm sure the guys thinking about leaving might change their minds. Let me know what you think when you get a look at the settings.

13. KcKilla

KcKilla Walk On

I am interested and my schedule is very flexible so please add me to the WL or whatever it is you have going at the moment, will check the league forums also.

14. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I should know a bit more this evening. I'll be getting back to guys some time soon.

15. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

If you want SEC east Tennessee and Florida are good teams. Kentucky is pretty good too. They got Tate forcier as a transfer. Guy that left from SEC was Florida.