PS3 Teambuilder Creation League

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by HackGolfer, Jul 15, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

PS3 Teambuilder Creation League

Would any of you guys on the PS3 waiting list or in a league be interested in doing a "Creation" League like the Xbox has?

Post your thoughts here..

League List:
    1. wildes12
    2. bamaboiking
    3. RubTheRock
    4. VTEaZyE86
    5. mz1290
    6. Renegade-ice
    7. smace767
    8. cimmy24
    9. H22APWRD94

2. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

Count me in

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Would any additional PS3 guys be interested in this?

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i would but im not very creative with making teams thats what would slow me up

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

EA's TeamBuilder Site is setup quite well. They allow you to custom create uniforms or pick from pre-made one's and existing college jerseys, so if you feel limited on your creativity, EA has got your back..

I was able to create a team in less than an hour, so it does not take long once you can think of a team name you like... A lot of guys have created their high school teams, a few have created their favorite past NCAA teams, and I went big and created my intramural flag football team..

If we can get enough interest in this league, I will post the roster restrictions, school ratings cap, etc...

6. RubTheRock

RubTheRock Guest

I created my hs and im interested

7. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

I've downloaded a few FCS schools (and started a dynasty with App State). I'd definitely be interested in this.

8. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

To Hell with SHAFT...you're my new hero!

Hey Renegade-Ice (Saturday Heroes) here, I'm in...creating a team of former HS, NCAA, NFL, and entertainment standouts and busts.....get ready for the likes of:

Ryan Leaf
    O.J. Simpson
    Charlie Ward
    Peter Warrick
    Lawrence Taylor
    Too Tall Jones
    Dick Butkis
    Michael Jackson-hopefully with the white glove (lol)
    Jethro Gibbs
    Adrian Monk
    Pauly Shore
    Vince McMahon
    Serena Williams (ok, ok, but I still say she looks manly)

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I have interest.
    I have teams under smace767, 3 of the 4 use avg joe rosters, with limited program ratings.
    A real 2 yr college i went to, The unit tackle army football team i was on, a fictional team from a city i lived in, and a redone Army program team.

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I would be interested in this. I am working on the roster for my NAFL minor league team right now. Looks like Average Joes is what I am going with, with some roster adjustments. All freshman, running a balanced playbook I believe, depends on formation availability, and very realistic school ratings based on our status in the league.

Mike

11. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

Yes, we need to get this one going. I have a FCS team that i've been working on and I'd love to use it.

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

mabey all the top FCS teams that decided to move up and try FBS all at once? thats a nice storyline right there

13. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

That actually isn't a bad idea at all.

14. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

We should be getting this league, as well as a Big 12 - SEC League opened tomorrow. Hang tight and we will be getting those going shortly..

15. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

Looks like I'm gonna be commish of this league. We've got (at least) 2 spots left to fill, if anyone is interested.