PS3 Tounry Championship Game

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by runthepound, May 19, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

PS3 Tounry Championship Game

[​IMG]
    PS3 End of the Year Tournament

Region 1 winner #1. Runthepound (Georgia) vs. Region 3 winner #7. Tuco418 (Oklahoma)

The Championship is finally here.

Congrats to Runthepound and Tuco for advancing to the final. Thanks to everyone who participated in this tournament. I feel like we were able to get all the games in in a very respectable time frame. Everyone did a great job scheduling and communicating with their opponents.

This game should be a doozy. Both coaches are from the Cream of the Crop and have only played one time with Coach RTP winning that game.

Coach Tuco has been on a hot streak as of late and has beat some great coaches to make it to the final. Coach Tuco has knocked off Dean, Controllerabuser, Noknee, and Fordtuff to make his appearance in the title game. All of those coaches are worthy of being in the Championship. Coach Tuco was able to hold of Fordtuff in the semi's 35-31.

Coach RTP has beaten bigtubb, BigSmooth, T2EXPRESS, and BucNutts. Coach BucNutts had Georgia on the run early with a 21-0 lead in the 1st Qtr before forcing a triple OT thriller. Georgia would come from behing to beat Ohio State 49-47.

This sets up a huge match up in Athens as the Oklahoma Sooners and Sam Bradfod come in the #7 seed from Region 3 to face the Goergia Bulldogs, the #1 seed from Region 1. Good Luck to both teams!

Special thanks goes out to KnightNoles for his help with the bracket publication.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

And then there were TWO...

[​IMG]

thanks for the shout out!​

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Good Luck to both. Special request since I didn't get to play: Can I play the winner?

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

should be a great game with two good coaches best of luck and great job holdin it down for CoC

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

This has been a lot of fun and some very enjoyable games. Each of the last two rounds, I've had opponents end the game in my territory with a chance to win the game. Thanks to RTP for putting this together, it has run smoothly and quickly.

Hopefully I can keep it closer than the last time we played.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

ps3 ncaa 10 tourney= G.O.A.T.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Get your Cream game in Tuco!!

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UGA defeats Oklahoma 37-13 in the PS3 Tournament Championship game. This one was a very tightly contested game going into the half with UGA holding onto a 17-10 lead. The game changed completely after the forced fumble in the 3rd qtr that was picked up and returned for a TD. After that, UGA's defense buckled down and sealed the deal.

Highlights
    [YOUTUBE]V72EBKnaBQg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WlfoRUYml9Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]480hBMtU4Bk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NNuKeNECrN4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-hy2gZnjm-k[/YOUTUBE]​

Great Game to TUCO! You did a great job in this tournament beating some serious contenders man. Way to represent for the Cream of the Crop!

Also thanks to everyone who participated in this tournament. Everyone did a great job of scheduling and contacting their opponents. I don't think any games had to be simmed. We started this tournament at least a week after the XBox tournament and finished before they did making them look like a bunch of nancies(y). This was a great way to kind of send out the 2010 game. I plan on doing another one of these when the new game drops in July as long as the moderators are OK with it. Again, thanks for your participation.

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Good win rtp and also congrats to tuco for making it to the championship game..

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

RTP representin' (y)

Man I remember some classic matchups we have had over the years in the various online leagues. Good times!