1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

PS3 Tourney

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, May 17, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

PS3 Tourney

I was bored searching through other pages on TF and noticed we have two of our own users in the final 4 of the NCAA ps3 tournament. Congrats to Rizzo and RTP. I always wonder how our competition stacks up against other ODs. Now at least I can assume we would be somewhere near the top.

Hey Rizzo or RTP, how was the seeding determined? I would love to join the next one.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

the seeding was done by looking at how certain users perform, that is if they have been in TF long enough to determine this. I thought Rizzo was ranked too low, but I wasn't the only one deciding. Unfortunately some of the new guys to TF hadn't played many/any games which made it tough to determine where to put them. This made it easy for new guys to get great teams. It was just a one time thing and just for fun.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Just my two cents, but it should be an annual deal, to retire the game you know?

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

yeah I imagine I will try to have one to kickoff the new game and to end it. It will be an annual/semiannual type thing. I was just saying that we will not be having anymore for 2010.