PS3 vs. 360 OD

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by broth262, May 11, 2012.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I'm debating between buying NCAA 13 for the PS3 or the 360. I would like to not have to renew my Xbox Live subscription, but can anyone comment on the difference in online quality. Do games drop more on the PS3 or is it slower? Or any real observations for people who have played on both systems. I had played a little bit of 12 on the PS3 and recall thinking it was slower then the 360, but never did any Online Dynasty with PS3.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I don't know how unbiased an answer you are going to get on this....most of the guys who are on PS3 or Xbox seem to be very brand loyal (for whatever reason).

In terms of OD's on the site, there are more available spots on the Xbox side since there are more players subscribed to the site who use the Xbox. That said, several of the PS3 dynasties on the site (like David 's) are among the most active we have here at TSO.

• Like Like x 2
  3. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

The 360 online interface is vastly superior, but you have to pay for it like you said. I tend to believe that the Xbox Live connection is a bit more stable in-game.

Also, like Dru mentioned more users on this site are on the 360 side. However, I'm a ps3 guy myself and have no real qualms about PSN. I don't find my games dropping too often and I never get flat-out signed out of PSN. I know several guys that have a 360 and they get signed out of Live for no real reason at times (when on menus, not in games).

Honestly, I'd suggest Xbox if you don't mind paying for Live simply because there are more leagues on here to choose from. On a side note, I'm looking forward to new league sign-ups on here. It's my first year on this site and I'm really looking forward to a great season, although I don't really know when this all gets put into motion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We are planning on making an announcement this weekend.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Just Davids. The servers deleted two PS3 leagues and basically doomed them.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Ah, I stand corrected. That's what I get for ignoring NCAA since January....

7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I played both

The only difference I can tell is that the Xbox 360 looks a bit more crisp, sharper, brighter graphics. As for as network and being slower, I personally don't see a difference

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i had both in ncaa 11 and the xbox version was noticeably better.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I like ps3 much better.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You also like Macs better. Opinions, salt, etc. :)

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah very true. It seems graphics on xbox are much better but it feel much more fluid on PS3 than xbox. Poe-tato, Pah-tahto

12. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I feel the same way. It indeed does has a more fluidity feel on PS3