PS4 GAMES BUY 2 GET 1 FREE @ TARGET

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by SFRANGER6969, Oct 30, 2013.

1. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

To those buying a ps4 at launch Target will be offering buy 2 games get 1 free starting Sunday Nov 10 - Sat NOV 16.

Obviously the first set of ps4 games do not hit shelves until Tues Nov 12 those games are battlefield 4, madden, and fifa.

On Friday Nov 15 the rest of the launch titles hit selves along with the system games like knack, killzone, nba, etc...

So if you are picking up a ps4 I strongly suggest hitting target during this sale to get yourself a free game for the new system!!!

I believe all games will be on sale this week not just ps4 so for those looking for some current gen titles now may be a good time to buy although I believe you may find better deals on current gen during black friday

Did not know where to post general topics for the league in order to keep it away from league topics but I just wanted to give those a heads up that are buying a ps4 at launch.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

This is awesome. Now I can get Madden 25 for free and pick up NBA 2k14 and something else for the ps4. Pretty pumped.

3. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

Yeah I have a few games reserved at Gamestop but now I may just cancel those and go to target... Nothing better then a free game for a brand new system

4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah, it's too bad I got a BF4 bundle or I would just buy NBA and BF4 and be set. Maybe I'll pick up Knack, that guy who made that game has a really solid reputation.