PS4 Release Date Is November 15 In North America

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 21, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Everyone getting it right away? Think I am waiting until the middle of 2014 since I will have just bought a bunch of sports titles for ps3.

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Anybody know when the second installment of the PS4 will be?? I've heard 6 months after the initial release, all the way to a year later. Anyone know?

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, really don't know the answer to that. If you're lucky you can find a generous soul online that will sell it without any markups (or anything unreasonable.)

5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Just checked on Ebay earlier this morning. People already selling them for $600-$700, haha. Definitely will wait on that. I'm hoping it's next summer sometime though. Just before the new Madden comes out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

That's what I'm shooting for as well...

• Like Like x 2
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Took off work the 15th and the 18th, Don't judge me....Only thing left to decide is whether to get Live or 2k14, and if I should get Madden on it too, or just go with a Killzone...COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are on deck with the 10 dollar code to download digital....I got the xbox 1 reserved, banking on Ebay getting me a G for it a week before Christmas #hustlenomics This will pay for both my systems(y)

8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

9. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Like there should be any question.. pshh

I'm going to pick one up in December most likely and get NBA 2k with it. Of course, that is just to hold me over until MLB 14 comes out. At that point, all other sports games will be obsolete for me.

10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Yra that question wil b answered on realease day, sposed to get a live demo

11. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I'm taking the 15th off as well. Picking up Madden, 2k, CoD, Battlefield, Killzone, ACIV, and Knack. 2k looks amazing. That's the first game I'm playing. Live hasn't shown me anything. I've been playing Madden since the Genesis, and this was the first time I didn't get it at launch, so I'm really excited about playing that too. May pick up Need for Speed if the reviews are good.

12. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

• Like Like x 2
  13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Finalized my PS4 payoff today at Gamestop...They had a 90% extra trade in credit on systems towards the next gen systems....said goodbye to my ps3 and two controllers and some old games..

Was able to get 155 for the ps3 in trade credit and some extra dough for the leftovers..

PS4 paid off, extra controller paid off, Madden, 2k14, Killzone..

Gonna save COD and a few others for Xbox one release.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I would think about possibly trying to grab one at the local K-Mart or less popular electronic store when the doors open on Friday, but all the games I'm REALLY intrigued by won't be out for the release. Other than sports games and COD, I never venture out into too many other games. But the way some of these games on the 4 look, i.e Watchdogs, The Order, Destiny, etc., those are what I'm most looking forward to playing. I have high hopes for UFC this year too, so think I'm going to wait until around that release date to probably pick one up. Hopefully the second batch will feature some colored consoles?? Other than the "jet black" release day system. Anyone know?