PSG..

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by AJ Hart MN, Feb 3, 2012.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

[​IMG]
    After the resignation of manager MasterCollin, the French giants have turned to former manager and former TFL mainstay AJ Hart MN to help turn the once mighty club around. Although the former manager had to resign back in November due to some life changes, he hasn't lost the love of the game and has always wanted to get back into the league. The rest of the season will be just getting back into things and to get ready for season 3. After such a long layoff, we don't think we can compete with the best guy's in the league but we hope by season 3, we'll be contending for hardware in every competition.​
    Just a heads up to all the guy's in the league.. My schedule is still jacked up pretty much until the end of March but Rich offered PSG and this opportunity was too good to pass up. I wasn't sure if I could ever get them back so I had to jump at this opportunity. I'll bust my ass to get all my games in but there will be some weeks where I'm very limited. I hope guy's will work with me a bit as I'll do everything in my power to get caught up. ​
    It's great to be back though.. I missed the league and all the guy's in it very much.​

• Like Like x 4
  2. AJ Hart MN

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Glad to have you back AJ. But, damnit couldn't you have ended up in LORD? :p Just kidding man, looking forward to playing again.

4. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

There goes my chance for promotion.....:oops:

5. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

think the top 3 right now have too much of a gap to be caught in all honesty

6. BigManOnCampus0

BigManOnCampus0 Walk On

Welcome!!! How ya doin, I see you lookin I see you lookin :p AJ Hart MN

7. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

LOL. Half the season isn't gone yet and you've already got title locked up?

Poor me. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  8. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

lol no man i wont win the league just looks like the top 3 have too much at this stage but u never know

9. BigManOnCampus0

BigManOnCampus0 Walk On

Exactly top 5 has a legit chance at this league. Its too early to get definitive chance...

10. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

God damn you aj.

11. Connor

Connor Walk On

Looking at this. If there aren't major team changes are this season. The PLB is going to be the most radonkulous league ever. With the likes of huskie, blaza, ryalaman, hedache, myself. Assuming we don't get relegated and then whoever gets promoted to the PLB

12. AJ Hart MN

Well, it's going to be damn near impossible for me to gain promotion so I won't be joining you guy's till season 4 hopefully ;)