1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

PSN Messages

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 8, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

PSN Messages

Guys, when i send you a message on the psn, please do not ignore it. Please be courteous and answer me. I obviously have something important to find out from you.

IROD, you haven't attempted to post on our boards. I also don't like that you didn't answer me twice on the psn today. If this is going to be a reoccurring theme please let me know now.

Drausus & IROD, you guys have a game to play and were on at the same time. I'm pretty sure neither of you attempted to get your game in. I will sim tomorrow when I get home as I advanced 3 days ago.

Everyone, it's time to get back into action. I have been very busy lately but promise that with less leagues, I will run things smoothly and effective.

Sorry if I seem like a prick but things need to be whipped into shape.

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

My bad. Didn't even notice it. Left my game on and didn't notcie a message till I got back. I talked with Rod last night, he was going to post a time in the forums here to play, im sure I will catch him on tonight and get the game in.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Thank you bro.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

CIMMY LIKES DICK 8:)