PSU @ OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Dec 13, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose,

Our next scheduled advance is Wednesday. I would like to play this game that night if possible. I am out of town the next day and will be traveling and unable to play until Saturday at the earliest (and with family around that will tough to guarantee). If possible lets try and set this up now. If we advance early I can play anytime at night after 7 pm est.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

If we advance early, 7 will work great. If it's late Saturday will have to do.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

It will most likely be Saturday Morning if it has to be Saturday and even that I cannot guarantee. Let's hope we can get it in Wednesday.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

I think I'm free all day Saturday, so I'll give you my cell number if we have to play Saturday and you can let me know when you'll be free. Hopefully we can get it in Wed.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose,

Is 7 pm the only time you can play Wednesday? I ask because I just found out I have to be at a pretty important meeting at 6:30 that night and there is no way I will be back by 7. 9 is more like the time...let me know asap so I can let the other guys know so they don't kill themselves trying to play for nothing. I would really like to play this before I leave for Christmas though, Saturday I will have to take time away from family I haven't seen in 5 months to play, which can be done, but is kinda douchey on my part.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

9 should be fine. I've got an offseason in another league but that's not as important. Let's get this game in so you can be with the fam on Saturday.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I can play later than 9 if that accommodates you better...

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I appreciate your willingness to help me out goose. You have been really cool about this and think that needs to be publicly stated.

9. Goose

Goose Walk On

No 9 is fine. I want to go to bed a soon as I can. Waking up a 5 is a bitch when I go to bed at 10 let alone latter. No biggie.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Well send me a pm with your cell # and I will let you know immediately if I can play early or if I get held up. That should help you out.

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

I sent you a text but my wife just reminded me that I'll be at her niece's recital at 7 pm. So it may be a little latter than 9. I'll hit you up as soon as I get home.

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I got your text. That is fine I will be ready as soon as possible and can make anything happen on my end.

13. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose,

Send me a text about best time today...

14. Goose

Goose Walk On

Ready when you are.