PSU @ OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

Loaf31 I didn't realize that we were on for this week. I was available most of the day yesterday, that really sucks. I won't be available until after work Monday. I get home around 6:30 pm est. But I just read that

Attention PS3 Players!!!
    Sony has announced PSN 24 hour maintaince for Monday 4/23 starting at 3AM ET.
    As a results of the maintaince you may experience problems logging in and/or drops of connection.

We HIGHLY recommend rounds for the weekly tournament NOT to be played before Tuesday to avoid connectivity issues!!!

So if we play Monday night it might not work.

That really sucks.

Hit me up when you're available.

2. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I can only play Monday after work also......I get home around 7pm ESt unless our baseball game gets snowed out.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

The Dude

Loaf is stuck at work and not near a computer. He can't stick himself to auto. We'll just take a sim.

4. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Sorry guys. Usually by this time of year I am home early, but with the freak snowstorm all games were cancelled. I hate indoor baseball/softball practices.

5. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I put Loaf on auto about an hour ago. Hope it was enough time.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Damn the #1 against the #3 team and it gets simmed. I know we are layed back right now but come on guys.

7. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

What were we supposed to do? Neither one of us could play on Sun (didnt realize that we played each other until Sunday). I got stuck at work and couldn't go on Auto so Goose could play. By the time I got home and was able to go on Auto, Goose wasn't able to play so it had to be simmed.

It sucks the big one, but there was really nothing that we could do. Blame Mother Nature for the late ass snowstorm to hit and cancel all of my games outside so I had to stay inside for work which doubles my time.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

Just giving you guys crap mostly. Just sucks it didn't get played.

9. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Its all good. I know that that it sucks and we deserve some crap, especially me since it was mainly on me