PSU vs. Ala

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by InfiniteMTX, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Our game got disconnected in the 4th qtr. PSU was 17-14. PSU ball 1 & 10 on the PSU 34. 6:42 left in the game. This is too bad cause my D was shining. Had like 4 picks. Neither team had any offense. My running back was probably player of the game!

2. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

I sent him like 5 messages after the disconnect but he never responded

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Magoo where ya at man? We need to get this game finished.

4. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I finished the game. Had Penn State on the ropes, and it said "user quit the game" so we picked it up where he said and lost by 3 pts. A close game like this should be replayed the whole game, momentum had swung my way. Richardson just getting his game going. GG Infinite wish we could have finished the game.

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I thought if it was within 7 points in 4th QTR then the game just gets replayed if a disconnect happens.

6. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

We replayed 6:42 of the 4th qtr...He couldnt stop me. I marched down the field and kicked a 3 and ran out the clock. I won 20-14. He didn't have me on the ropes. He scored 1 offensive touchdown. His other score was a fumble return. I scored 2 touchdowns and 2 field goals on offense.

7. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

then he left so we could'nt sim my winning results

8. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

I didn't quit. At the 1 min mark I pressed pause and said game is over. So we played 18 extra seconds. Then he just bounced. Why would I leave when I needed to get my results simmed!

9. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Cocky..why would I want to replay a game against a better team that I won and he just said I won. I earned my W. we played the remaining time and I extended the lead by 3 points. Give me my money. 20-14 Penn State!!!

10. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I said you won because you told me that was what the rules said. I just followed your lead because I am new to the site, if this is not the rule then I feel taken advantage of. Also when the game got disconnected it was right after I drove down the long field and scored to make it a 3 pt game. When we restarted I asked if we played the whole qtr and you did not answer. Yeah you told me the time remaining and yards and score but I wanted a clarification and you never answered my question and even hiked the ball after time ran out of my pause in the middle of me typing a message to you.

Yes, I did have you on the ropes and had stopped you the previous 2 sets of downs and I drove the long field and my defensive players on fire. 4 were on fire and 7 were on yellow fire.

I thought this game would have been a great battle to the end. You threw 2 picks yourself plus a user stripped fumble for a TD. It was a great game that could have been real fun at the end but ended up being a real screwed up game.

[​IMG]

11. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I did not know I was supposed to stick around, you said that you won and it would be simmed the rest of the game. My bad if I was to stick around, just a little confusion with little communication back regarding my questions...

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Sounds like commish needs to get on this. Boom!! Roasted!!

13. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

You wanted a certification I sent the message saying.....6:42 remaining in the game ( we played 7 min), 1 & 10 my ball on my 34 yard line....When I got the ball you let me line up at my 34...then the only thing that happened over the next 7 min was I kicked a field goal to extend the lead. 17-14 became 20-14..game over.

14. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Magoo seriously.... I can't believe your trying to take this position like you took momentum and were going to win. I doubt you even had 15 total yards. Be respectable and ethical man. Keep it real!

15. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

This discussion belongs in a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.