Psycho Strick's picks - 2010 - Week 1 Article

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Psycho, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Psycho Strick's picks - 2010 - Week 1 Article

Been doing a "handicapping" article for the past half dozen years, and figured I'd pass it onto Tradition (BTW - If you don't like bad humor... do not read)

Well boys and girls, Welcome to another season of Psycho Strick’s picks. For those of you that don’t know, or have forgotten, I Psycho, will provide you with three picks throughout the football season, 2 college, and 1 pro. One college and on pro pick will be made using my keen intellect, the third pick, the X-Cellent pick brought to you by Microsoft, will be made by my Technological Terror, my Xbox 360. We are also doing something brand new for this season, and broadcasting Psycho Strick’s picks on youtube. You can find it by searching for user name psychostrick14.

Now since it’s been roughly 6 months since my last article, Over the last six months I have seen people continue to make the same mistakes over and over again, with surprised looks on their face as it once again blows up in their face. Another lady thought it was a good idea to be alone with Big Ben, Michael Vick once again got in trouble hanging around his fellow dog trainers and Peyton Manning once again goes to the playoffs and only finds misery… Nice to see that the American Spirit hasn’t been broken yet. Enough off the Rubber Tree talk, on to the picks!

UConn +2.5 over Michigan
    Why? We all know that Michigan doesn’t fair well against 1-AA teams… Oh sorry, Football Playoff Subdivision teams. I expect this game to be no different, as UConn wins this one.

BYU -2.5 over Washington
    Why? Because while all the other teams are herding together to protect themselves, BYU is taking off on their own, like the Juvenile grown to be an Adult looking for his pride, a lone wolf out to take down his prey and share with no one, a buffalo that falls behind from the heard, a sickly sheep that no long can stay with the flock… ahhh, I’m picking BYU.

Now the X-cellent pick brought to you by Microsoft “Giving consumers a reason to buy that Best Buy warranty since 2003â€
    Virginia Tech (+2.5) 38, Boise State 31
    Virginia Tech actually is in full control of this one late in the fourth by a score of 38-17. Boise State then gets 2 TDs at the end, the last one coming with 2 ticks left on the clock to make this look close.

So Remember:
    “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, get away from that boy because he ain’t right.â€

Psycho Strick

*****************YouTube Edit********************
    Due to technical difficulties Psycho Strick’s Picks will not be available on YouTube till Saturday noon(ish). So look at this delay as a special treat from Psycho to you, as Psycho will get to share in your pregame hype for the first week of the season.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Not bad but UConn isn't a FCS team.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah, Uconn is pretty good...or should be pretty good.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

:D

You can take that as Psycho is to much of an idiot to realize that they are now in fact a 1-A school, or Psycho feels that the BigEast is a 1-AA conference. (y)

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

HA.