Psycho Strick's Picks 9-10-10, Week 2 2010 season

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Psycho, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Psycho Strick's Picks 9-10-10, Week 2 2010 season

***Remember you can follow Psycho Strick online by going to YouTube and searching PsychoStrick14. Psycho Strick on YouTube has additional content, including the all new ask Psycho, in which you the viewer can write to Psycho at PsychoStrick@yahoo.com, and he might choose your question to answer not-live on YouTube.*****

Hello boys and girls, and welcome to Psycho Strick’s picks week 2. Last week Psycho went an understandable 1-1, while his Technological Terror did him no good losing its game. Making Psycho 1-1 on the season, and the 360 “a car that won’t start in the middle of Wal-Mart†0-1 for the season… Enough of my long walk back to the Institution, on with the picks

Miami +10.5 over Ohio State
    Why? Because when I think of Miami I think money. When recruits think of Miami, they think money, and when an ex-Cowboy receiver with a cocaine problem thinks of Miami, he thinks money, so all signs point to Miami being money, and therefore winning this game. So go out there and Break a leg Miami!

NY Jets -2.5 over Baltimore
    Why? Because Gilligan is once again under contract with the skipper, and the one thing I can remember growing up watching these two is that they find a way to win week after week, despite eventually failing to achieve there primary goal. So I wish Gilligan and the Skipper good luck from this future Billionaire.

Now the X-cellent pick brought to you by Microsoft “If you wanted quality, you’d shop somewhere else.â€

Alabama (-11.5) 38, Penn State 10
    Alabama gets to Penn State’s QB early and often, causing 5 sacks, 1 fumble and forcing 2 picks… in other words a typical day for a Penn State QB in a big game.

So Remember:
    “Success is measured by one small victory at a time… failure is measured by your wife.â€

Psycho Strick

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You're a real piece of work Psycho, lol.

*edit*
    Wheres this weeks video?

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

It's there if you do the Psychostrick14 search, just got put at the bottom for some reason... and I just realized it's formated differently then the other one.

If you have a Youtube account, you can just subscribe to my channel and anytime I post something new it will notify you.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You would make up some crazy rationale for picking against my Buckeyes. Cant believe the spread is 10.5.... thats just nuts. I'll take the Buckeyes they just won't be covering that.