Psycho's Picks Week 3 2010 season, 9/18/10

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Psycho, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Psycho's Picks Week 3 2010 season, 9/18/10

***Remember you can follow Psycho Strick online by going to YouTube and searching PsychoStrick14. Psycho Strick on YouTube has additional content, including the all new ask Psycho, in which you the viewer can write to Psycho at PsychoStrick@yahoo.com, and he might choose your question to answer not-live on YouTube.*****

Hello boys and girls, well Psycho dropped two games last week but his Technological Terror saved the day by basically nailing the bama-Penn St. game. With Psycho being winless for the week and the Technological Terror wining, the world has seemingly gone back to what was, what will be, and what has not come to pass. Enough of this bickering, give me the ring Frodo and let’s get on to the picks…

Alabama -23.5 over Duke

Why? Because they call the Duke Blue Devils, Dukies and they’re alright with that, to me that screams push over. Do you thing that you could call a Penn State Nittany Lion some form of fecal matter and get away with it… and Bama beat those guys by 21. Look for Bama to flush these guys down the toilet by halftime.

Detroit +3.5 over Philadelphia

Why? Because Detroit is heading back to familiar turf, and this week they will not have to deal with Chicago ’s famous “sticky grass”. And just to make sure no Calvin Johnson TD lay adhered to this turf, Mr. Ford is parking as many Fords as he can find on Ford Field right up till game day so the field will get a nice layer of oil spread across it.

Now the X-cellent pick brought to you by Microsoft “Body fat is unattractive.”

Iowa (-1.5) 27, Arizona 7

Iowa plays BigTen ball and controls the line, the clock and the game, in an easy win.

So Remember:

“One man’s loss is another man’s gain… and one man’s ex-wife is another man’s problem.”

Psycho Strick

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You know the lions are without stafford this week, but I pray they win

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I predict the Lions will lose, but in less heartbreaking fashion than last week :thumbsup: