Psycho's Update

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Psycho, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    Psycho's Update

BTW Guys

Penn State 27, Ohio State 17
    Penn State 24, Northwestern 6

Recruits – got 2 more

I’ve tried countless times to post summaries, recruit signings and take part in this forum but this site is blowing goat balls. I keep getting errors, timeouts and we’re sorry the hamster as died, please try to post again when we find a replacement.

Game summaries get 3 attempts to post, recruiting updates get 2 attempts, idle chit chat and extremely intelligent statements that only a genius like myself could come up with, I’ll give one attempt. After that the words go in the sh!t can.

I am however going to attempt to post this as many times as necessary… we’re up to my second attempt.
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    Ya it is terrible, management is working on the problem
  3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jun 21, 2009
    I'm probably going to abide by this too. Since I have such a huge UvU game this week, I've been toughing it out to get my stuff through, but after ND - Mich, I'll only try a couple of times to post stuff until this crap gets fixed.
  4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    Thanks for bearing with it guys. I couldn't even post the "Adv to week 11" thread until today, and we advanced on Wed. night.

For any advance messages, I'll do my best to post here, but make sure you check XBL. You can check your XBL messages from the PC by going to