Psycho's week 4 picks - season 2010

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Psycho, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Psycho's week 4 picks - season 2010

***Remember you can follow Psycho Strick online by going to YouTube and searching PsychoStrick14. Psycho Strick on YouTube has additional content, including the all new ask Psycho, in which you the viewer can write to Psycho at PsychoStrick@yahoo.com, and he might choose your question to answer not-live on YouTube.*****

Hello boys and girls, well Psycho came out swinging taking down both of his games last week making him 2-0 for the week. Unfortunately the Technological Terror did his best Reggie Bush impression and gave one back without admitting fault. That makes Psycho 3-3 on the season while the Technological Terror stands on his soap box being a role model for all children 1-2. Enough of this talk, drink the cool aid and lets get on with the picks…

Cincinnati +17.5 over Oklahoma
    Why? Because my boy in the bureau says that Oklahoma is under investigation for point shaving. “Close†wins over teams they most certainly could beat, while blowing out a team that might pull it out if they kept it close was enough to cause suspicion, and I guess while it hasn’t gone public yet, the Sooners will still be up to their same ole tricks… so I don’t see why we can’t win a little money along with the OU players.

By the way, did you know it was frowned upon to have your son sleep in an empty dresser? I mean I would have never known if that nice lady that services childs didn’t swing by the institution and tell me.

Carolina +3.5 over Cincinnati
    Why? Because ignorance is bliss. Let me ask you something, would you rather not know who your quarterback is, or know exactly who your wide receivers are?

Now the X-cellent pick brought to you by Microsoft “Our staff works night and day fielding our issues with our product.â€

Arkansas (+7.5) 35, Alabama 24
    The Technological Terror has completely flipped it’s microchip as it invision Bama in a 4 turnover day. Really… I’m 2-0 picking Bama now it decides to go against these guys. Oh well look for the X-box to go 1-3 on the season.

So Remember:
    “Since the old saying goes, thick as thieves, and no honor among thieves… so basically, never trust 2 fat girls at a bar.â€

Psycho Strick

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Clausen in his first start against a solid defense ... lay the points(n)

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

This is the Bengals here, what they acomplished last year means nothing. They were torched by the Patriots and they did a good job keeping at bay the most overated offense of this early season. But that is not the side of the ball that's going to be where the money is going to be won or lost.

Carson Palmer, tweedle dee and tweedle dumb against the Panther defense is where the game will be won and lost. Good chance that these guys actually get it together and play some meaingful football, but I'm not counting on it. What I'm invisioning is Cincy coming out uninspired like the last 2 weeks, and the Panthers D comes out playing out there backside, like many defense do when a QB switch is made, then I think the Panthers will take this game. If the opposite happens, then Buffalo and Carolina will be fighting for the first pick in this years draft.