public disrespect for your opponent

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Randiesel75, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Since certain individuals cannot handle themselves like adults I am forced to continue posting my adventures in babysitting!

The next person who feels compelled to publicly bash their opponent will receive a 1 game ban (placed on auto-pilot). Any subsequent offense will result in immediate removal from the league.

It makes me laugh how passionate people can be over such trivial shit versus harnessing that energy for positive content to help drive the league.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

People need to learn how to lose before they can learn how to win. All the complaining in the world will not take away a loss regardless.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

People need to learn how to play according to the rules too... Some of you are good enough you don't need to resort to East Ranked Room tactics to win a game. It's not fun to play against you and you will get a bad reputation. Do you want that? Is it worth it?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Agreed, I'm 1-3 so that speaks for itself:eek:, but 95% of the games I've played so far on TSO are clean you just get bad eggs that need to be thrown out. Just my opinion and I agree with what you are saying as well.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I can deal with the cheese ball tactics easier than some of the scheduling disrespect and lack of communication I've seen over the past few months. We have a great tool here that provides us with instant access to our league and choosing to not use it and communicate with each other is a far greater disrespect than running too many curls or toss plays, IMO. Just treat your opponent better than the way you would expect to be treated and we'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

see, i understand someone being extremely busy more than i do playing press coverage 100% of the time up 30-0

• Like Like x 1
  7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

We're all busy, that's why communicating as such in a timely fashion is important.

8. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

Alright man I get it.

9. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

( idk if i will fall into this....i may have called the bengals the "bungals" once in my game summary. but it was only because of the Pittsburgh/ Cincinnati rivalry. No harm inteneded, just poking fun at a division rival. Also paid respect to the team later in the summary, but i did throw that out there.....dont know if thats what you guys are talking about, but it was all in good fun. If its not appreciated i wont do it again.

10. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Not at all. I think the Bungles is accepted slang as ESPN seems to use is often.

11. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

:confused: This thread was started a week ago