Pulling your weight in the OD

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Fred Limbo, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey guys I just was looking over the old weekly game recaps and noticed we got some guys that have not even posted one this year:confused: , I did not go back to the years prior but I'm sure it just did not start this year... Yea I know I'm not the comish or anything but TSO and our OD is more than about just being good at playing. Posts, game recaps, and other stuff is what makes the OD good. (y) We have some guys that do great stuff and others that are not even doing the min requirments :eek: , So I thought I would bring it up and challenge you guys to step your game up and become more than just a player but a part of our TSO OD and start posting.... I'm not going to call anyone out but all ya got to do is look and you can see who is pullin thier weight and who is not....a game recap is not that hard.... jus saying.... & dont get all mad just start doing whats required....;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Thank you saying it. I think the four or five of us that are active would certainly agree with this (y) Also professionally done by not calling anyone out specifically.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Thanks Fred Limbo. I know that this is certainly something that even I can improve upon, especially this season. Those doing it, you know who you are, keep up the good work. Those who aren't, let's continue to make this dynasty better

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Most OD's have some kind of penalty for not posting recaps, maybe if ya start taking a scholly for ever week you fail to do a recap from this point on it would give them some incentive to do something,,,, I jus think something should be done

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Idk that could have an averse affect and drive people away from the dynasty considering they're not posting right now. At this point, in season 3, I place more value in someone that plays and plays the right way than an extra open spot. Something to consider when we start back up for NCAA '14

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea your right it might drive some away but I can't see how it is so hard to take 5 min and post a recap... IMO its sorry as crap, not saying every now and thin missin one is not ok... But not a recap ALL YEAR really? That's jus pathetic

7. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Every once in a while I agree it's the least someone could do. I'm not certain that severe penalties are the way to go but hopefully since this has now been brought to the light, things can change for the better. If not, we'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it.

Pace is a little bit more important to me, but that's a little harder to control when people have things going on.

Like I said from the beginning, it's great that you brought this up and I'm sure we can all appreciate the effort to make this an even better dynasty.

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea i doubt the guys that need to read it are even active enough on here to take the time to read it... Only thing they read are things there taged in, might need to tag the whole OD on here just so they will

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

10. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I'm in a total of 5 leagues man. I run 3 of them. It's hard sometimes.

• Like Like x 1