Pump fakes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Aug 20, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Pump fakes

Hey guys are you aware of the pump fake glitch in the game right now? I have not tried it myself but I have seen several videos and had it confirmed by several people over in the NDL that if you can get the entire defense, all 11 men to break coverage rush the QB if you pump fake while moving backwards with the QB. This seemed to come about with the last update EA loaded, so most all of my other leagues have banned pump fakes for the time being. Any plans to do the same here?

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

well i try not to use pumpfakes, 5wr sets and slot/seam routes. and gameplanning, shits just toooo exploitive. but if (and i doubt) any user in this od uses it even once then quit the game, and report him to the commish asap

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Wow Ford... Extreme punishment huh?

I didn't know about the glitch, and I do use the pump fake, specifically on slant/go routes and post corner routes.

Does this mean I can't utilize pump faking and these plays at all?

4. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I do think it something that should not be a regular part of ones offense, but if you are playing an opponent who controls the SS or FS all the time and has good stick skills there is no reason that a well timed pump fake could not be used I would think, of course they do need to fix this glitch first. And I don't see why this something that EA cannot just fix with the next update.