Punishment for 49ers/Jaguars/Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, May 25, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Who will do the honor of informing these folks of their inability to bid the first 24 hours of free agency?

Also, should probably have worded the punishment differently. Should have worded it to be "inability to bid on any player with a claim started in the first 24 hours of free agency". With the punishment worded as is, some asshole (read: Dunlap) will see a loophole. Just like I did while typing this.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I just changed the wording on the offseason schedule sticky, which is the only place I believe we put those punishments.

While I am at work if someone could check the rulebook and let me know if it is anywhere else so it can be edited quickly, that would be appreciated.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Gaddy has been around he knows what is going on, Chris is constantly awol, and dunlap already used his 9 lives by moving 4 times and needing at least 4-5 games simmed or subbed. They can not bid on any FA open in the first 24 hrs PERIOD.! I can tell them, Dave can tell them, Nate can tell them, KO can tell them, Win you can tell them either way 2 of them will argue and lose...

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I will tell them, but if I am honest, I dont wanna tell them. LOL. I will though. Who is the guy who took over handling owner issues, wasn't that KO?