Punting Bug

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Jul 15, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Punting Bug

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22739618 ;

Playing as our commissioner's Eastern Michigan University, I started up my own dynasty with them and played my opening game against Army. I'm losing 21-10 at this point in the contest. Forced to punt.. I then notice that my punter is all the way down near the Army goal line while the rest of the players are where they should be. For kicks, I ran the punt and ultimately it sat there until the Army player tackled the EMU punter for a 65 yard run which gave me the ball back, which disgusted me greatly.

I just called the standard punt play, didn't do anything out of the ordinary and that was our result. Hell, I figure that perhaps the game is trying to do everything in its power to help us out. If it happens again, I'll try calling a time out instead but that's a pretty nasty little bug. lol.

So bottom line, watch out for EMU.. he might be really sly. :)

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

That's alright. I was playing Idaho vs. UNLV in my dynasty last night. The cpu takes a fumble back 70 yards for a TD. I'm kind of pissed, but oh well. They boink the PAT off the upright, and one of my players catches the rebounding ball in the endzone. Play is dead. I now face a Kickoff screen and have to kickoff to UNLV after they just scored. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Kicking off after my opponent scores a TD. Sucks. Not the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in an NCAA game (anybody remember the 0' 9" recruits? I had a mini linebacker one year that could shoot any gap in any offense line. Tried to convert him to RB and he couldn't ever get a handoff. The toss play practically crushed him. Also back in the early years (on Playstation) I was playing Nebraska and the RB did a frontflip over my charging safety and went on for a TD...ahhh..memories....but I digress.)

They scored on that possession and took a 20-0 lead right before the half. I fought back but ultimately lost 20-17. Funky Butt Lovin.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards