1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Punting Bug

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Jul 15, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Punting Bug

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22739618 ;

Playing as our commissioner's Eastern Michigan University, I started up my own dynasty with them and played my opening game against Army. I'm losing 21-10 at this point in the contest. Forced to punt.. I then notice that my punter is all the way down near the Army goal line while the rest of the players are where they should be. For kicks, I ran the punt and ultimately it sat there until the Army player tackled the EMU punter for a 65 yard run which gave me the ball back, which disgusted me greatly.

I just called the standard punt play, didn't do anything out of the ordinary and that was our result. Hell, I figure that perhaps the game is trying to do everything in its power to help us out. If it happens again, I'll try calling a time out instead but that's a pretty nasty little bug. lol.

So bottom line, watch out for EMU.. he might be really sly. :)

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

That's alright. I was playing Idaho vs. UNLV in my dynasty last night. The cpu takes a fumble back 70 yards for a TD. I'm kind of pissed, but oh well. They boink the PAT off the upright, and one of my players catches the rebounding ball in the endzone. Play is dead. I now face a Kickoff screen and have to kickoff to UNLV after they just scored. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Kicking off after my opponent scores a TD. Sucks. Not the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in an NCAA game (anybody remember the 0' 9" recruits? I had a mini linebacker one year that could shoot any gap in any offense line. Tried to convert him to RB and he couldn't ever get a handoff. The toss play practically crushed him. Also back in the early years (on Playstation) I was playing Nebraska and the RB did a frontflip over my charging safety and went on for a TD...ahhh..memories....but I digress.)

They scored on that possession and took a 20-0 lead right before the half. I fought back but ultimately lost 20-17. Funky Butt Lovin.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards