Pushing for Paydirt Coaches Corner(S1)

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bulldog, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Interviewer: Bulldog
    Week 1 features coach IrishBearcat and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!
    [​IMG]
    How does it feel to finally get the dream job at Notre Dame and what is the first thing you change? It feels great! You grow up dreaming you'll coach you favorite school. Then you wake up when day and that's your reality. It's truly remarkable. Coach Brian Kelly did a great job of getting Notre Dame back to competing for National Championships. We will come in and work extremely hard to continue that process, but we'll do it utilizing my style of coaching.

Who gets the starting job at quarterback and why? Tommy Rees. With Golson removed from the team for an academic violation who knows when, if ever, he'll return.

Great duo of backs you have in George Atkinson and Amir Carlisle. What are your plans with them? We're going to have to get in the film room and evaluate these kids immediately. All I know is those are two great athletes, and if they can play Notre Dame football there's a place for them on the football field.

Tough schedule this year. How do you keep your players ready to go week in and week out? Competing for a conference championship, especially with the caliber of the SEC, this is uncharted waters for Notre Dame. We'll take it one game at a time.

Offensive playmaker and why? George Atkinson's speed is hard to not be excited about.

Defensive playmaker and why? True Freshman #1 OLB recruit Jaylon Smith is a freak of nature.

Anything you want to add? GO IRISH

• Like Like x 3