Put me out of my misery..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gotham, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Put me out of my misery..

So I've watched 3 Miami Dolphin pre-season games. They won all of them (4-0 in preseason) but only scored 49 pts total! It's sad and depressing. This is the preseason, when you should be putting up HUGE numbers against 3rd and 4th string guys right?

Sure, they held opponents to 39pts in 4 games but they games are SOOO boring to watch. Ugh.

Meanwhile the Jets and Pats are having exciting games every week :(

Anyone else frustrated by their team during the preseason? How about pleasantly surprised?

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

The Giants have looked pretty good at times. Can't complain there...

On the Bucs front, I'm just scared.

3. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

As a Raider fan, im horrified...the last 6 years have been the worst in league history I think. This preseason has been a disaster....yet another long year for the men in Silver-N-Black

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The Packers are looking very good. Aaron Rodgers is putting the ball wherever he want's to and I'm really impress with their new defensive scheme. Living in AZ it was fun to watch them roll all over the Cardinals last week.

5. scarface

scarface Walk On

Guys its PREASEASON, spending more than a half watching this stuff is asking for posts like this from guys like Gotham "who cant refuse" to score when given the chance.

I wouldnt care if my favorite won their games 3 to 0 if its a win.

BTW The Bears have JAY F'ING Cutler....... and Fuck the Packers Fuck the Vikings and Fuck the Lions in their respective Stinkstars.

6. Mags

$50 to the guy who knocks Cutler out for the year.
    (y)

7. bambam

bambam Walk On

as much as i dont like the Bears, Cutler is a Indiana boy....oh ya he is my fantasy football starting QB. So please dont listen to Mags. $50 to the first person to hogtie and throw Mags in a trunks with Hoffa. (y)

As for preseason, please I never put anything into it. The Colts always go 0-4 or 1-3, but always win 12+ games. You can not read into anything.

8. Josh

Josh Guest

Keep in mind the Colts are under new management now. Manning will still be Manning, but Dungy meant stability for them.

On another note.

I wish I hadn't signed up for the Sunday ticket now. With the hiring of Morris, and the firing of their offensive coordinator.. I'm genuinely scared, and a little concerned that I just spent that much money to watch my beloved Bucs go 3-13.

9. Mags

I hear ya Josh... I've seen all of their PS games so far. I know Jags wasn't calling the offense though, heard that on the radio. It's a little scary down there.

10. trutest

trutest Walk On

Giants have looked good n bad but its always exciting to see the rookies make good plays.

Moss n Nicks had good games yest

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah manning looks solid.......and so does the running game. Wide Recievers are in question and their LBs and Safeties are weaknesses.

they need the front 4 to cause havoc to bail out the secondary. I would dump passes to the HBs alot against the giants....LBs are slow

12. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Gotham, The Dolphins play all 4 teams in the regular season, you think they are going to show what they have in preseason? On the defensive side we can not complain, they are bending but successfully keeping teams out of the endzone.