Archived Q/A Session

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Feb 6, 2012.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]
    Stole these from the Deuce...
    Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most titles) in your view in Chaos?

Question #2 What player/coach has given you the most fits so far?

Question #3 Has your team met your expectations to date?

Question #4 What team (opponent) have you owned so far in the Chaos?

Question #5 If you could change one thing about the Chaos what would it be?

Question #6 Who is the one player that if they change this one thing they could be great?

Question #7 What is your team's biggest strength/weakness?

Question #8 What are your expectations for your team in the next few seasons?

Question #9 Whats on your wishlist for NCAA 2013?

Question #10 Who has been your favorite player of the Dynasty so far?

Bonus Question -- Who is the player that you let slip away that could have changed your program for the better?

JerzeyReign
    Bamaboiking
    smace767
    DrunkenSoldier
    benbuckeye
    bigtubb_
    mikedredd

you guys can answer but being relatively new, won't be too much

Stiffysix
    LeatherHelmets
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

#1 - no clue i havent played everybody yet
    #2 - out of the ones i have played... stiffysix no matter how solid i play him he always has this play or two stuck up his rear end that comes out
    #3 - cant answer this either
    #4 - Oregon
    #5 - that i had started in season 1
    #6 - too new to answer this
    #7 - strength: speed ... weakness: not a complete team yet
    #8 - national title contenders if i stay, depends on the "shuffle" vote
    #9 - a glitch free option game, for CB's to attack pitch men and not the ball and intercept it, and a wider camera for options to see the edge players - this after the game works on a consistent basis
    #10 - too new to answer
    #bonus - too new to answer

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

4. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

oh... my bad... you kids and your verbage...

until further notice... the Tide got rolled (y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most titles) in your view in Chaos? Bigtubb. Only person I've played against with an even team. His wins were earned, can't complain about any bullshit in them but he called a better game. A close second is smace -- he calls a great game as well.

Question #2 What player/coach has given you the most fits so far? Benbuckeye. His team is full of bullshit, I hate 'em. A close second is DrunkenSoldier. Besides this last piece of bullshit the games are normally very close.

Question #3 Has your team met your expectations to date? Yes. Myself joining this team two seasons ago, I think we're playing very well with the personnel that was on the roster.

Question #4 What team (opponent) have you owned so far in the Chaos? I haven't owned anyone -- well, up until this season I had Notre Lame's number. I guess I can put smace up there since I think I'm 2-1 versus him, with the lone loss very winnable.

Question #5 If you could change one thing about the Chaos what would it be? Bitching needs to cease. I've been so close to quitting due to the dumb complaints, seriously.

Question #6 Who is the one player that if they change this one thing they could be great?

Question #7 What is your team's biggest strength/weakness? Weakness is that I don't recruit like a big school which hurts me in user games when the talent is increased.

Question #8 What are your expectations for your team in the next few seasons? National Title

Question #9 Whats on your wishlist for NCAA 2013? I wish it was made by 2k

Question #10 Who has been your favorite player of the Dynasty so far? None

Bonus Question -- Who is the player that you let slip away that could have changed your program for the better? None.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Reserved

Question #1 Big Tubb no one does more with less and is as competative, could also be JR

Question #2 Punk ass Lame Knoles most definitely, recently Stiffy...

Question #3 No, still rebuidlding, my original team has more talent atm than my current

Question #4 LOL everyone but 3 people

Question #5 MMMmmmm less bitching? Not sure

Question #6 Ben or JR, their lack of passing skills makes them on dimensional

Question #7 Strength Front 7, weakness my depth at Offensive line and starting secondary(was a strength for last 2 seasons)

Question #8 Win SEC, and Get into the NC game

Question #9 Better Gameplay from CPU and Better CC

Question #10 WR Hurns, got jipted of the Heisman, won every Offense away he could other wise, 2100 yds receiving and 26 TDS, boys was unstoppable have yet had a wr do what he did.

Bonus Question -- FSU last 2 starting QB's both of them got away from me while at Miami

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Stole these from the Deuce...
    Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most titles) in your view in Chaos?

JerzeyRein, Jerzey does more with his lack of talent than any coach I have seen, since starting Chaos. Not sure why he doesnt recruit better players lol

Smace, Just seemes to always beat me in the end or atleast make it closer than it should have been. Whether its a holding call at the inch line or a tipped pass caught for a TD, as time expires lol

We got off to a rough start the first couple seasons of Chaos, but we plan on catching up pretty quick

Jerzey, I am def going to regret saying this, but I just have seemed to have his number since he moved to that team up north.

Id quit all the bitching hahah

still dont understand why Jerzey recruits sry players lol

right now ..Mcfadden' hes a beast, Defensive line is a major weakness

Conference and BCS title

Joe Ashley, was pretty pissed that I couldnt sway him back

Bonus Question -- Who is the player that you let slip away that could have changed your program for the better?

A quarterback some were lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. KnightNoles

bigtubb_ does what he can do with SMU players and has churned out some recruits!

Stiffysix If we can get a smooth game one of these times ;)
    JerzeyReign calls a good game

I believe so, went undefeated when I thought we would.
    This year would be that "down" year with a few key players grad/leaving.

Bamaboiking and when he had his Miami Hooligans, he got me that first time but ever since then blow out city

Someone other then ND win a National Championship this year and in the coming years...

Bamaboiking eliminate a few mistakes and he could have a conference championship and maybe a national championship
    DrunkenSoldier throwing too much

Linebackers suitable for a 4-3, 3-4 scheme and deep safety

Another National Title, now that we have some competition in the ACC a few more conference championships will be harder to obtain

more fluid gameplay, kinda like madden but keep their own style
    eliminate the bugs/errors

Probably HB Nick Petty and Safety Patrick Van

A linebacker from ND or a defender from I don't know where they ended up lol

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

tie tubb/smace tubb because he built his program from the ground and smace seems like the best at strategy and a helluva recruiter
    prob DS because I can hang in there for a while until his teams talent overwhelms my guys
    while at Baylor I felt we exceeded expectations going to 5 star prestige plus the yr I left they went 1-11...USC will be a power in about 2 seasons
    Not a damn one the only guy I have beaten is tubb, and he has avenged that twice, I hang in there but my teams' lack of talent is exposed usually in the second half. Plus this is my first full year of playing NCAA online, last yr I broke my hand in Dec and was on the DL the rest of the season. I am getting used to playing user games, the one thing that gets me is the lag NCAA has, kills my option game, I play better at Madden because the lag seems less for some reason plus if you don't have a good offensive line users will absolutely kill your offense.
    I actually like the "bitching" we should probably do it in the AIM blast instead of on the boards though, sometimes it helps just to talk sh!t for a second then calm down. Still dont like that comment Jerz made about us bein soft tho, sheeeeeeeeeeeeyit, lol
    seems to be if Jerzey would stop tryin to find a diamond in the rough and actually recruit some guys who are good.
    my defense is comin around but my offensive line is still in shambles
    contend for Pac 12 title, top 5 spot
    have performance have an impact of progression, and have more sleeper recruits and five star busts, now they are guaranteed beasts
    c'mon man RG3 gave tubb a headache, and came within one play of making KnightNoles pee his pants lol....
    my teams havent been that good for one player to be the difference-at least not yet....

• Like Like x 3
  10. KnightNoles

I def forgot mikedredd that Baylor team I faced struck some fear into me

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most titles) in your view in Chaos? KNightNoles he beat me both times we played fairly easily and has the championships to go with it.

Question #2 What player/coach has given you the most fits so far? Definitely Jerzeyreign besides this year i think i lost both earlier match ups.

Question #3 Has your team met your expectations to date? Ya my team is stacked with talent, 2 National Titles in 5 seasons so i think i'm doing pretty Well.

Question #4 What team (opponent) have you owned so far in the Chaos? StiffySix, we played 2 times in the short period hes been here, both in the first year he was here and i got the better of him twice

Question #5 If you could change one thing about the Chaos what would it be? Wish we didnt have to restart+ if we could move a little faster. Wish we were in season 8 or 9 by now

Question #7 What is your team's biggest strength/weakness? Right know i would have to say my run game is my biggest strength, in the 5 seasons past my weakness would definitely be the run game so hopefully it keeps up.

Question #8 What are your expectations for your team in the next few seasons? Im sure the Irish will do well but me as coach is heading to the south.

Question #9 Whats on your wishlist for NCAA 2013? Being able to do all the offseason from the PC,

Question #10 Who has been your favorite player of the Dynasty so far? WR James Kennedy, he was one of my big recruits year 1 and hes know finishing up his final year as a (RS) Senior

Bonus Question -- Who is the player that you let slip away that could have changed your program for the better? No one i can think of as we have had a top recruiting class each of the 5 seasons​

• Like Like x 3
  12. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I've been away for a while so I don't know the newer guys that well. Given that I'll go with JerzeyReign. He recruits like he is at Eastern Michigan but he gets a sick sense of satisfaction out of it, yet remains competitive with the big guys.

0-1 vs. KnightNoles so I'll go with him

My expectations have been exceeded at this early date. I expected to lose to FSU but by a lot more than 17-13.

Back in the good old days I owned everyone as long as it wasn't a bowl game/BCS Title game.

N/A since my only issues have been with the game itself.

If DrunkenSoldier develops a running game consistently he'll be deadly.

Strength is the defense and the weakness is my lack of familiarity with the fleXbox One offense. I'm not complaining about that, it will just take time to learn.

I expect it will take a while before I am in contention for a title or anything like that so my goal is to have fun and throw a monkey wrench into things if I can.

A revamped physics engine would be nice but I'm not that naive. I'll take getting shit in the game to work correctly at this point (note: just played a game and the highlights/story wouldn't upload).

N/A

N/A

• Like Like x 4
  13. KnightNoles

Maximus21

Well since you have a game or two under your belt, how is your perception, mentality, etc... on the game?

14. Maximus21

My mentality is to spy your QB late in the game on 3rd and 18. Bastard

Outside of that I haven't seen stiff competition from the cpu yet so when that happens I will report back. I am enjoying trying to figure out the fleXbox One offense. I've had fast QBs in the past but never this type of attack.

15. KnightNoles

haha I wondered what you were doing just continuously dropping back

16. Maximus21

I feel like if i didn't do that you would have hit the guy over the middle anyway so I can't get that mad about it. He was definitely coming open.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

<-- Will always be addicted to winning with less :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Question #1 If you exclude yourself, who is the best player/coach, (they dont have to have the most titles) in your view in Chaos? KnightNoles bitch ass...lol. I swear this dude seems to pull victories out of his ass. Im down 2 - 1 to this clown and both losses were by 7 or less ugh. All I need is an O-line and it would be a different story.

Question #2 What player/coach has given you the most fits so far? Knightnoles dude is like a annoying ass fly you try to swat but miss!

Question #3 Has your team met your expectations to date? Honestly, above average. Although we could have blown my expectations out of the water if I didn't get robbed 2013. Glitched me out of the Natty.

Question #4 What team (opponent) have you owned so far in the Chaos? Tie. Mikedredd and JerzeyReign...don't know about owned more than i beat both twice....

Question #5 If you could change one thing about the Chaos what would it be? The shit talking by teams who have superior talent but act like they are gods when they win. Really? mofo? go build Southern Miss then talk shit lol

Question #6 Who is the one player that if they change this one thing they could be great? Im sorry but JerzeyReign Ray do us all a favor and recruit the talent you school can recruit. You can still recruit ur JC guys but damn lol

Question #7 What is your team's biggest strength/weakness? Strength...probably my back 7 on Defense. Weakness O-line its not even close. They suck.

Question #8 What are your expectations for your team in the next few seasons? Natty....

Question #9 Whats on your wishlist for NCAA 2013? I'd be happy with relaunching 2012 with no bugs (new rosters)

Question #10 Who has been your favorite player of the Dynasty so far? Kyle Thomas who just went to the league.

Bonus Question -- Who is the player that you let slip away that could have changed your program for the better? All 5 stars that went to Penn State lol

• Like Like x 1