Q4 Report: Standings

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Dec 26, 2011.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Playoffs are near.

Looking at the standings seems to be pretty locked up, a couple of tiebreakers that left me scratching my head, let me first explain I HAVE NO IDEA HOW EA DOES TIEBREAKERS, THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL PLAYOFF SCENARIOS!
    That is my disclaimer.. don't come yelling at me that I say your in but ea says no.

AFC First

I'm pretty sure everything here is locked up. A couple of seeds may be switched but I don't think anyone can jump into the playoff picture for AFC.

NFC Time

You NFC guys had it made it a little confusing for me, Bears win head to head matchup with Seahawks but didn't face Falcons, so if that scenario pops up we will just have to wait and see what EA does. Thats the only spot in a fight right now. Simple Bears win they are in. They lose and they put it up for EA to decide unless Seahawks and Falcons Lose.

All in all it's pretty much a wrap, some seeds may switch but I think its pretty locked up.

• Like Like x 4
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Also Title meant to be Q4..oh well..you'll live

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I am shocked I made playoffs (if I even did lol IDK if I should believe you!)

I am still without my #1 wr, my #2 wr now, my #1 MLB, my #1 LOLB, my #1 CB and my #1 SS.

I was also without my #1 TE for 6 weeks and Lance Briggs for 2 weeks.

Injuries all seasons, making the playoffs (if I did) really validating. It was a rough, frustrating year.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I for sure thought you were locked in to win the North when I lost AP. We both did a damn good job though. Way to make the playoffs with all the obstacles, mg!

• Like Like x 1
  5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    yeah we both had great seasons, ivy really came along for you. nice signing.

• Like Like x 1