QB Acc & FG Power for user.....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Feb 19, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

QB Acc & FG Power for user.....

Just played my week 2 game against Miss St. The FG Power slider seems to be to low as I couldn't make any FG 40 yds or more. Also wide open WRs( I mean no defenders by them), I stop set my feet, and ball is way off. Also I checked the sliders for CPU FG & Punt Power & they seem to be fine, but in the game, every kickoff Miss. St. would only kick it to my 45 yd line giving me great field position & the punts would only go 15 yds. Whoever has cpu games this week look for these things.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I didn't touch the SPT Sliders. Last week, I squeaked by two 50+ yarders, which is how it should be. My kicker won the Lou Groza last year.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

did you change the sliders for QB acc?

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I bumped it down by I think 5. I haven't personally had a ton of turnovers, but I noticed that some users were throwing a lot of picks.

Thoughts?

5. JrRawlins

It definitely affected my game last night with Flo... but it affect him more so than me... his QB was all over the place, some throws he was extremely accurate, others there wasnt anyone in the screen....

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    hmmm, was the game in Manhatten. What are the ACC ratings?

I haven't seen any big differences with my QB with an ACC of around 90. He's also a Sr.

I noticed Wisconsin's Desi Miller was rattled on an away game, but I think he is only a So(rs).

7. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I know i could tell a difference between the throws that Booker, RSFR, was making between at Champaigne, and the Iowa game at Lincoln. He threw 4? picks in Illinois, but only has 8 on the year so IMO that does have something to do with it.

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

my picks are going to be distorted because I threw 9, yes 9, INTs against K-State. 7 with my starting QB.

I've noticed a couple weird passes, but that's real life. No one is going to throw perfect passes every time.

I'm satisfied with mine. The picks I throw are my fault.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i know my guy is (r)so, but i never had as bad a game as last night...I really would hate to see what would happen if i was playing in the shoe this upcoming week....

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

the pass acc needs to be upped. Desi Miller has 96Thp and 94THA. I had a streak that should have went down the left sideline that ended up in the middle of the field. Then i had another streak play and the ball took so long to get there that there was my guy and 3 defenders that caught up to and it turned in to a hail mary jump ball.

i understand trying to get the cpu more competitive, but it becomes agitating when a qb like Desi makes terrible throws that a player with his abilities would never make. IF Desi had 96 THP and 79 THA i wouldn't be complaining.

11. JrRawlins

i agree... i understand making the CPU more competitive but lets up their ratings not down ours....

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Everyone else is having realistic results, guys. If over half the guys agreed with you I would gladly bump it up.

My QB has only about 89 TPA and 84 TPA? and is having a good year. I only bumped it down five points at the beginning of the season.

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

The only thing that bothers me is that my 96THP and 94 THA QB misses the target by 20 yrds.... i will upload the videos when i get the chance...

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Its not that I don't believe you, BBJ. I would recommend paying close attention to what happens when you play a home game or on away game in a less intimidating stadium than the 'shoe.

It's not that I don't care that you and JR are having problems. Any of you guys bringing up problems concerns me. However, I have taken a look at all of the QB stats/ratings and I am not seeing a ton of discrepancies.

15. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

I think I've got it figured out. The people having problems are the ones who aren't very good at the game. It's JR and BBJ having the issues...Enough said.

16. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Hahahahaah, wow. Hoosier might have 11 user games next year if he keeps calling everyone out, lol.

17. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

And you'll notice my 0-4 combined record against those two isn't slowing me down one bit...

18. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

the game i was playing was in camp randal....it's not that i am having a huge problem with the cpu being competitive, but i just don't like throwing picks, because my top rated QB misses the mark by a wide margin.....

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Obviously the CPU isn't any more competitive than it was a previous year. I think most everyone is going to score around 69 points anyway....

It's not about the CPU being competitive. It's about realistic stats. Although, you and JR are having conflicted results, the rest of the league seems to not be experiencing the same problems.

20. JrRawlins

I am not bothered by the CPU defense..... the random completely off-target by 20 or 30 yards is irriating and these throws happen at home or the road... it would be different if it was on the road only, but thats not the case.... Harris is only a frosh, so on the road i expect bad throws... but at home its frustrating... but it is what it is ill end my complaints.....

21. JrRawlins

as long you remember this fact... you can say whatever you want....(y)