QB accuracies

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Jan 22, 2013.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Masler, blLL flo, UofCWildcat, bigrice25, Darkwing, Hokie Effect, GrimReeferXXIV, systemhead, dakota7, aarondramp, niuhuskie224

Have any of you had your backup QBs, whose passing ratings are in the same ball park as your starter, be completely incapable of completing passes before? If so, were you able to correct it? I'm at my wit's end and have no idea how to fix my problem. The arms of my 3 QBs are all pretty good.

Starter: smith4.JPG Backup #1: wallace5.JPG , Backup #2: Hayes2.JPG

So the worst QBA among them is 89. However, my starting QB had completed 73% of his passes before getting injured, while his backups have combined for fucking 44%. Obviously the same guy is on the sticks and my backups have good enough QBA and their AWR is all on par with my starter so I can't understand why there's such a HUGE difference between them. Also, my starter had 16:7 TD:INT ratio while his backups have gone for a 5:9 ratio.

If I fell from 73% to 65% I could understand that, but to go from the best % in the nation, to what I'm assuming has to be the lowest % for a user QB in the history of this OD, is completely befuddling me.

If my starter isn't back for the CCG against blLL flo, then I have 0% chance of winning....

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

98 to 89 is a huge drop... Hayes started a good portion of the game and he was definitely off. It's hard adjusting to the drop in ACC

3. jello1717

I'm talking about 4 games though, not just ours. Hayes only started this game (the first of his career) because Wallace, with his 94 QBA, had sucked major donkey dick in his 3 starts prior to our game. In our game, Wallace never completed a pass until you went to prevent defense either.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Smith, my backup, hasn't ever really had issues hitting passes. He is 64.6%

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

My back-up is rated better than my starter (and actually an impact player) but doesn't have the running abilities I desire.

He has no problem completing passes at 73.8% with 8:1 TD:INT ratio. While my starter is at 62.8% and 18:9 TD:INT.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I haven't thrown much with my back ups, but I haven't seen a problem like yours jello1717

7. jello1717

Back when I had Brad Simmons as my QB he missed the last 6 games of the season so I had to start this fucking guy (whom I had hoped would never play a meaningful snap for me) when he was a FR(RS):
    davis3.JPG

At the time his THP was 80 and his THA was about 70. Despite this 70 THA he completed 68% of his passes and had a 15:4 TD:INT ratio (Simmons was 73% with a 12:3 ratio). That was the only other time I've had a backup have to start multiple game for me.