QB Accuracy...

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 18, 2009.

?

QB Accuracy

Poll closed Mar 10, 2009.
  1. move it up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. leave it alone

71.4%
  3. move it down some...

28.6%
  1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

QB Accuracy...

I have quietly and not so quietly had a few guys pining for the QB accuracy slider to be bumped up.....

vote here......

if an overwhelming majority agree.... i will move it up slightly, but i will also move up the CPU defensive awareness.....

THIS WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL NEXT SEASON!!!!!!

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

where is it at????

3. JrRawlins

i cant remember.... wish i could off hand... lawdog might know.... ill hav eto look when i get home......

4. ogode

ogode Guest

I am in favor of boosting our accuracy...

5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Aren't we starting to beat the CPU more consistently?

We have a majority of teams that aren't losing to the CPU. I want the CPU tougher not easier.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The QB accuracy will affect USER vs USER games also.....we had it at 30 on AA in T1 and it was very hard...passes were going everywhere and the deep ball was gone.

we moved it to 35 and it was much better and made you really make sure you were set and no-one was in your face.

On Heisman we have it at 40......this should be the very Upper Limit......as the QB will make some great throws but you will see some stinkers also.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I wouldn't mind it moving up. I am an INT machine.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Maybe the QB accuracy may not be where it's at...maybe lower CPU and their catching ability...if need be, bump it up...I just feel with one of the better QB's in the nation as a soph (94 thp, 90 tha), he's unusually off.

9. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I say leave it alone.

My QB sucks donkey dick this year, but i like the fact the CPU actually can get stops. But as i said in another thread I am on the fence on this one, and i will go with what the majority wants.

10. JrRawlins

this is clearly in the eye of the beholder... my QB is pretty accurate most of the time... every QB makes bad throws from time to time... it is just whether or not those bad throws translate into INTs and how many times they occur during the game..... if they are often it may need to be boosted, if they are picks then, it may be more about the pass selection.....

11. JrRawlins

Some of us are dominating the CPU others are really struggling.... it depends on the individual team...

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

What I do.....in my first game of the season vs the CPU my first 2 passes were ints. I said "Whoa..lets step back here" I went back to the run and started throwing some short SAFE passes....curls, quick outs, and 1 or 2 to the HB/FB. This seems to really help as I got more confident I started throwing deeper down the field and b/c of the increases of rushes the PA Pass was more effective. Dont forget about your pump fake!