QB quiz...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Aug 5, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

QB quiz...

can we turn that off? Its a broken feature as most of the time it doesn't give the correct play....It's kinda funny to pick cover 3 as all LB drop back in coverage and then get wrong answer and the "correct" play the 3 LB blitz play.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think it's part of the game, especially since everytime you see a QB like Peyton Manning throw a pick (or sometimes a TD) he gets handed the pictures of the D and what they are doing.

I think what is giving most people trouble this year is that the CPU can use conservative, balanced and aggressive versions of each play. So sometimes a simple cover 2 can be somewhat concealed. I haven't had a problem where it's the wrong play, though.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i have no problem with it and liked it last yr, but it doesn't work as its giving the wrong plays half the time so you can't pick the right play....

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Any one else experiencing completely wrong plays? I haven't really seen it on my end.

If it's a problem we can turn it off.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

yeah just keep an eye out maybe it was completly random.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i havent seen the wrong plays listed yet... but i also dont flip through the photos, i usually get it right on the first picture.....

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I don't mind if we turn it off. I just watch who's blitzing 7 if I throw an INT, I can pick the play by who was blitzing.