1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Qb situation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by plex, Feb 21, 2011.

1. plex

plex Walk On

Currently my talent is in short supply @ QB(understatement) a 3* a 2* and a walk on currently on my roster. I know the rules say no subs for QB. But are we allowed sub punters for QB. Its Scary my punter gives my team a better chance to win than my second stringer.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

i have no problem with it

3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

LMBO if its a punter i see no problem

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Unless the punter has 4 flat speed [​IMG]. Just kidding but that does stink.

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

hey, i have recruited many 1* punters with -A speed and A accel with +C thr acc and B thr pow, so thats not too far fetched lol

**scrambles to check plex's roster

6. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I had to have a punter turned WR take some snaps for 3 weeks in another OD when I lost at 3 of my other QBs to injuries, he looked good on paper with 90+ accel, agility, and speed, but the 10+ ints I threw proved to be more than enough to curb my offense big time. While we are on the subject, what happened with Brent Cooper Arkansas? Was a WR last season, did the cpu do that to you?

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Yeah I was moving guys around but some how cooper got move to qb. Because he was a wr last year by rule I can't play him at qb so I'll be like plex with a punter at qb

8. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I jumped on the other night to play just a quick ranked game cause I was bored and this kid used Georgia against my Ms. State team. I learned that Georgia has a TE #88 who when put in the QB spot isnt that bad. Mid 80's speed with around a 90 accel and not bad at short to medium passes. He was putting in on the #'s to a double covered receiver. So I guess if your a Georgia fan and in a bad spot for a QB you could move this guy over. Didnt pay any attention to see if this guy was a freshman or senior but he is there.