Qb situation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by plex, Feb 21, 2011.

1. plex

plex Walk On

Currently my talent is in short supply @ QB(understatement) a 3* a 2* and a walk on currently on my roster. I know the rules say no subs for QB. But are we allowed sub punters for QB. Its Scary my punter gives my team a better chance to win than my second stringer.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

i have no problem with it

3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

LMBO if its a punter i see no problem

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Unless the punter has 4 flat speed [​IMG]. Just kidding but that does stink.

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

hey, i have recruited many 1* punters with -A speed and A accel with +C thr acc and B thr pow, so thats not too far fetched lol

**scrambles to check plex's roster

6. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I had to have a punter turned WR take some snaps for 3 weeks in another OD when I lost at 3 of my other QBs to injuries, he looked good on paper with 90+ accel, agility, and speed, but the 10+ ints I threw proved to be more than enough to curb my offense big time. While we are on the subject, what happened with Brent Cooper Arkansas? Was a WR last season, did the cpu do that to you?

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Yeah I was moving guys around but some how cooper got move to qb. Because he was a wr last year by rule I can't play him at qb so I'll be like plex with a punter at qb

8. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I jumped on the other night to play just a quick ranked game cause I was bored and this kid used Georgia against my Ms. State team. I learned that Georgia has a TE #88 who when put in the QB spot isnt that bad. Mid 80's speed with around a 90 accel and not bad at short to medium passes. He was putting in on the #'s to a double covered receiver. So I guess if your a Georgia fan and in a bad spot for a QB you could move this guy over. Didnt pay any attention to see if this guy was a freshman or senior but he is there.