QB Sneak

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Blaza, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

QB Sneak

What is the deal with QB sneak this year? Of course last year it was bullshit how effective it was, but is EA's solution really this fucking ridiculous fall down at the line shit? Normally I'm all on board with curbing cheese but I just lost a tight CPU game because of a fall on the ground sneak on 4th and goal at the half inch line. My O-Line blew off the line and I could've easily gotten in. I would've been 100% more at peace if at least my O-Line got blown up and it was just a great defensive stand because, yes, it is a risky play. But when their whole D-Line gets crushed GIVE ME THE SCORE! FUCK!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I dont ever use it because of that

3. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Always hold left or right to go in that way since falling straight will usually lead to getting stopped by your Oline. Just gotta know how to use it. Try it out in practice to see if it helps(if you don't already do it) because it works for me in X and inches situations about 4 of every 5 times.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

if there is 5 or more dlinemen he will auto dive, otherwise you can run like normal.

So QB sneak against goaline is pretty useless.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I agree with this. If you use QB sneak in situations where you're supposed to use it, it works pretty effectively.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

And I totally agree that it shouldn't be an automatic play. It SHOULD get stuffed some of the time. But in this instance I was 4th and less than a half a yard. Even IF my QB fell forward as the animation depicted, there would literally be now way not to pick up those inches given that there were no defenders within 3 yards of me. :(

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I had QB sneak fail earlier today where the guy didn't get the first down. I have had it fail a few other times where the QB fumbled. I think my success rate for it is like 75%. Not sure what accurate success should be for a first down. The fail today was a 4th and 1. Never use it outside 4th and 1.