Quality Simulation Football - PS3 - Madden 25 Online Franchise (Non-Premier)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by LtJustice, Jul 28, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

The Q Banner.jpg

First and foremost, if you are a new member, welcome to Tradition Sports Online!

Quality Simulation Football (The Q) is actively seeking applicants who would be interested in participating in a Non-Premier Madden 25 online franchise league played on the PS3 platform.

The Q will be an owners only online franchise which will advance every third day (72 hrs) with the exception of playoffs and holidays. We will be a slightly non-traditional online franchise, in which we will play every odd season (starting with the 2013 season) and simulate every even season (2014, 2016, etc). The purpose of this is to promote team building, and allow us to truly see our teams develop over the life of the franchise. Owners manage the same team for every season throughout the entire franchise. We will be conducting a team draft lottery shortly after the Madden 25 launch, so that all appointed owners have a fair shot at any team.

While we are a new league by name here on TSO, we are comprised of a solid core of experienced owners and veteran leadership. We are a league that puts a strong emphasis on respect, staying active, and quality "sim" style gameplay. We are currently accepting new member applications for qualified applicants, who are looking for an opportunity to join a PS3 online franchise for Madden 25.

If you are interested, please visit our forum and complete an application accordingly. Don't hesitate to reply to this post, or contact me directly, if you have any questions or concerns regarding our league.

Thank you for your interest.

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LtJustice

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

You don't have that permission?

4. LtJustice

I don't have any permissions in this thread/forum, only in the QSF & 12th Man forums.

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:

Oh, then he might as well delete his post and post it again over there. Kind of tough to move stuff from thread to thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

You can move a post to a different thread. Move thread to the other forum, merge threads.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:

You mean move post to a new thread in the designated forum and then merge threads.

Like I said, it's easier for him to repost it in the correct spot.