1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Quarter Length Thoughts?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Oct 26, 2012.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

How are you guys feeling about the 13 min quarters? I personally think its a bit too long, the game Danthraxxx and I played last night was more 1 1/2 hours. I'm thinking taking it down to 10 mins could be a good balance, what do you guys think?

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

The issue is your play selection if you take a long time picking plays the game takes a long time. Really it's about play number.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

One X factor is lag , while the game with Sim was not awful in way of lag I had some for prob 60% of the game , so I feel that was a factor. If I were asked by Shaun I would say I think we could shave 1-2min and still get a good number of plays for majority of games.

I had a good time playing that game , but if it was 56-10 I think we not would have been disappointed with the length of the game.

4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    My game with JFace907 seemed a bit long but i dont know if it was any longer than before....

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

• Like Like x 2