1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Quarter Length

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by RynoAid, Jul 13, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Quarter Length

is 7 mins still long enough with the accelerated nature of the clock this year? Between plays it ticks off about 7 seconds real fast regardless of what your gameplan setting is.

check it out.. im thinking 8 might be necessary for realistic play counts this year.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Good point. This is another thing that I planned on testing with the other commissioners this year. We want to get a realistic amount of plays in.

We played 7 last year and still ran too many plays for the types of offenses that we ran. Definitely going to take a look at it.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    My guys have collected about 20 game results on default AA. jello had 105 combined plays with ND and Mich, both who ran no huddle on 7 minute quarters. Probably at least bump to 8 minutes.