Question about 4th quarter

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luis, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Luis

Luis Walk On

Question about 4th quarter

Hey everyone I have a doubt. I dont know if it happens to everyone or it just me and Im doing something wrong. I've notice that on every league game in the 4th quarter all my skill players on O (except the QB) are subbed out and never come back on the game. I have my sub settings high so the players stay fresh and not have this happen, but it does anyway.

Is it common? Does it happens when Im loosing (I just lost the last 3)?

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hasnt happened to me but i havent lost a game yet... haha

Anyways... Maybe since your sub settings are high, the CPU thinks to itself and says, "The game is out of reach so lets not get anyone hurt."

Maybe put the slider back to normal and see if that helps.

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Only player that happens to for me is the Rb position but i have all sub settings for all positions set at default which is 50/80 i think except for Rb. I have Rb set at 80/90 i think so it's easier for me to try to use all 3 rb's without using the sub Hb package for each formation since I don't use the formation play calling, I use the play type play calling instead.

4. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

These settingd for online franchise games?

Never noticed them ---

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

My players sub in/out more in the 4th, but they come back after 2-3 plays.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Last night i tried to sub out steven jackson because i was up big, and he wouldnt take no for an answer, kept coming back into the game. Im trying to be a good sport but madden wont let me:(

7. Luis

Luis Walk On

Last night Madden took out LT on the 2nd qtr (on a very even game) and didnt put him back him. Having Sproles out for the year, it left me with my 3rd and 4th for the rest of the game. Beat that!!!!!

8. stealth

stealth Walk On

I have had it happen to me before. i rememerber 2 games last season i was trying to dive for the win but had my hbs and tes at wr

9. stealth

stealth Walk On

I have had it happen to me before. i rememerber 2 games last season i was trying to dive for the win but had my hbs and tes at wr. the sub system in this game is a absolute joke. I have guys that get tired after the 1st kickoff of the game and have to be subbed for.

only thing worse is the freakin fight for the fumble. that thing almost makes me want to quit the stupid game