1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Question About Dynasty Wire?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by spliff616, Jul 19, 2010.

1. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Recruiting with Dynasty Wire

As sort of a caution, I was in the middle of calling one of my recruits and got a message saying there was a brief server error, wasn't able to pitch anything and still got charged the whole time. I think I may trying doing most of my recruiting on the PS3 itself from now on.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yep til they get it figured out

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The connection you guys' have in the States is terrible right now. Game freezes and now this? I recruited with ease from the Dynasty Wire so my daughters could watch Spongebob. Haven't had a game freeze... well actually I did but I blame that on the user in the States connection.... y'all should move to Germany:)

4. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Had something else happen where I got "+0" on all of my pitches for one recruit. Luckily, I had gotten the advisor bonus so I still got some points.

Germany is starting to look pretty good right now...

5. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I heard some issues on the Wire site, I still recruit on the ps3.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Ive actually gotten negatives on all but advioser put them positive

7. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Is anyone else having trouble with updating the stories on the site? I submit all the text and click "Update" but nothing ever happens.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Did it erase all of our stuff? I think it did man pretty sure I won't be using it that much anytime soon if that's the case.

9. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

It didn't really erase anything, it just doesn't seem to post anything. I click update and nothing ever happens. I usually use Safari at home, but I may try updating it with Firefox or Chrome and see if that addresses the issue.

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On